BB22 Kaysar and Janelle's last day

Requested by: @ClassicCCreater

Kaysar's POV

Who would have thought that I would be back in this house. I am from Big Brother 6 and 7. And my best friend in Big Brother just happens to be back in the house too. That would be none other than Janelle. I know Janelle from season 6 and 7. I am so lucky to have played Big Brother with her twice. She is one of a kind.

The bad part about being back in the house is we have been the targets in this house since day 1. And I am on the block against Janelle. It sucks because I don't want to lose my closest ally and I don't want to go home either. Either way it's a lose lose situation.

I'm in the key room with Janelle. Today is going to be our last day in the big brother house ever together.

"I'm glad you came back Janelle. And We get to play this game one more time together." I say as I lay in my bed.

"I'm glad we are doing this together. It's like we were meant to reconnect this year." Janelle says back as she is packing her bags.

"It kind of is. We have to promise we will talk more once we get out of this house. We can't lose this bind we have." I add.

"I promise. Kaysar you got this okay? You have to win and take out Nicole and Cody." Janelle says.

"I will try my best. I've never not been in this house with you. I'm usually the first of us to get evicted." I continue.

"You will be okay. I want you to win. For me. Here. This is my favorite pin, you take it" Janelle hands me a pin.

"I can't take it Janelle. It's your good luck charm."

"Take it Kaysar so you can win HOH after I'm evicted."

"Thank you Janelle. For everything. I'm glad you are my big brother bestie. Take care of yourself on the outside for me. I'll probably follow you out by going out next week. And then we will tweet about how much this season sucks."

"Aww. Kaysar you are going to make me cry. I'm so glad we were in here together again. Even if it is just for a few weeks, it was fun. It brings back memories. Take care of yourself in here. For me" Janelle gets up and gives me a hug.

"I'm going to bed. Good night Janelle. I hope you enjoyed your last day in the big brother house."

"My last day in the big brother house ever. Good night Kaysar. Oh. One more thing. Can you please blow up their games if you do follow me out by leaving next week?"

"Of course. I will set the house on fire when I leave. It will be for me and for you."

I close my eyes and drift off to sleep. I'm going to miss Janelle a lot in this game

Word count: 538
——————
I hope you guys enjoyed!

Vote and request!

Comment what you think of this weeks HOH. I am so sad because I really wanted Day to win. I don't really like Christmas.