BB20 Tyler- Flipping the Vote

Requested by: Vhelle17

Y/n's POV

I made it to the final 7 and I'm really happy. Kaycee won HOH and I don't really have the best relationship with Kaycee so she put me on the block along with Haleigh.

This week I only need 3 votes to stay in the house and I really hope I have the votes to stay. I am in a showmance with Tyler so I know for sure he is a guaranteed vote for me to stay. I've done a lot of campaigning to Brett and Angela, hoping that they will keep me in this game.

"I have your vote right?" I look into Tyler's eyes.

"Of course. You have my vote" Tyler smiles and leans in to kiss my lips.

"I love you so much Tyler" I laugh.

"I love you too (y/n)" Tyler laughs too.

"You are the best thing that has ever happened to
me" Tyler says.

"You are the best thing that has ever happened to me too" I smile.

"You and me until the end?" I ask.

"Until the very end" Tyler responds and I kiss his lips.

*time skip*

"Hello Houseguests!" Julie says.

"The votes are in and it seems we have a tie. Kaycee will you please go to the front of the living room and cast your vote to evict" Julie announces.

"This is a really hard decision but at this time I don't think I can win against this person. I'm so sorry but I vote to evict (y/n)" Kaycee explains.

I get up and don't say a single thing to Tyler or anyone else. I don't give anyone a hug and I simply leave. But as I leave I hear Tyler's voice.

"(y/n), wait. It wasn't me. (y/n)" Tyler says.

Tyler betrayed me.

*time skip*

"Well it's a double eviction so someone is walking right out behind me" I say as I enter the jury house.

A few hours go by and Brett walks into the jury house.

"Who wants to watch my downfall?" Brett asks and we all gather in the living room and watch the tapes.

(on the tape)

"Congratulations Tyler, you are the new head of household" Julie announces.

"That's you (y/n). That's for you (y/n)" Tyler says.

(end of tape)

"Wait what?" I ask.

"Tyler didn't know we were voting you out" Brett responds.

"Who knew?" I ask still shocked.

"I knew, Angela knew, and JC knew" Brett says.

"Tyler was so sad when you left and didn't give him a hug or kiss goodbye" Brett says.

"Gosh. I feel like a huge idiot" I say running my fingers through my hair.

*time skip*

It's been two weeks since I have been voted out and now someone is joining the jury.

Tyler walks out and I run up to him and give him the biggest hug.

"I'm so sorry bug, I should have trusted you" I cry.

"It's okay. As long as you know now my butterfly" Tyler wipes away my tears.

"So we're okay?" I ask.

"We are perfectly fine" Tyler smile.

"I missed that smile" I laugh.

"I love you so much" I kiss Tyler on the lips.

"I love you too (y/n)" Tyler kisses me back.

Word count: 549