BB24 Kyle- Late Night Swims

Y/n POV

We just got the backyard open today and I try to spend as much time outside as I can, since we only get to have the backyard for a limited amount of time.

It is currently 1:00 in the morning and everyone is asleep. So I decided to go outside in my bikini and do a night swim. I get changed into my bikini and make sure I have my pajamas laid out along with my shower stuff so I don't wake anyone up.

I enter into the backyard and it's pretty dark out which means that the pool has lights on. It instantly makes me feel at home. I place my towel on one of the chairs next to the pool and get in.

I begin to swim and make my laps around the pool. After a few minutes of swimming in complete silence I hear the backyard door slide open. I look over and see Kyle.

"Hey pretty girl. Mind if I join you?" Kyle asks.

"I'd love it if you joined me" I smile.

Kyle places his towel down next to mine and gets in the pool with me.

"Any reason you are outside swimming so late at night?" Kyle asks as he begins to swim next to me.

"I just like it. It calms me down." I respond.

"Any reason you are awake this late too?" I ask.

"I couldn't sleep." Kyle says.

"Why?" I ask.

"I have so much on my mind" Kyle takes a break from swimming and so do I.

"Like game stuff?" I ask.

"Yeah. But a little more than just game stuff." Kyle smirks.

"Spill" I say.

"Well there is this really awesome and amazing girl I like. I just don't know how to tell her how I feel." Kyle answers.

"I say just tell her how you feel. Who knows the feelings could be mutual" I say.

Kyle pulls me close so that we are now in the middle of the pool. He looks me in the eyes with so much love I can feel it. Our bodies are so close we are almost entwined at this point. Kyle leans in and kisses me. I kiss him back. Kyle holds the back of my neck and deepens the kiss. Basically we are now full on making out in the pool. Kyle lets go and smiles.

"I really like you (y/n). Like a lot" Kyle says.

"I like you too Kyle. Like a lot." I blush.

"Do you want to be in a showmance with me?" Kyle asks.

"I would absolutely love to" I smile.

Kyle picks me up and spins me around in the pool.

I feel so happy in this moment.

Word count: 454

------

This is based off of the summer i turned pretty on amazon prime. That one scene :)