BB24 Joseph- Modeling

Requested by: @alyssa_rose08

Y/n POV

Today has been a boring day in the big brother house, so I decided that I am going to be showing off my 3 bathing suites to my showmance partner Joseph. It's just for fun since it's a boring non-eventful day.

"Taylor?" I see Taylor laying in her bed with a bag of lays.

"Hey (y/n)! What's up?" Taylor asks.

"I actually need your help" I say.

"What can I help you with?" Taylor smiles.

"Can you show me how to do the pageant walk?" I ask.

"Of course." Taylor squeals and gets up from her bed.

"Honestly just walk confidently. Like you are the best person in the world." Taylor helps.

I walk with my hands on my hips confidently and then once I reach the end of the bedroom I strike a pose.

"Perfect!" Taylor hugs me.

"Thank you so much Tay" I hug Taylor back.

"Wait, what's the pageant walk for?" Taylor asks.

"I'm bored so I'm going to try on some of my bathing suites to Joseph" I admit.

"I'll definety be out there cheering you on girlie" Taylor says.

"Thanks. You are the absolute best" I smile and Taylor walks out of the room.

I grab my first bathing suite and go into the shower to change into it.

"Introducing (y/f/n) (y/l/n). (y/n) is rocking this amazing blue one piece bathing suite." Taylor announces as I walk out into the backyard.

"Damn. You look so hot. 10 out of 10." Joseph grabs my leg and dips me and places a kiss on my lips.

I walk back into the bathroom and change into my next bathing suite.

"(y/n) is now looking like such a badass wearing this black bikini. Watch out world, here comes (y/n)." Taylor announces which makes me laugh.

Joseph starts cheering which makes me smile.

"Thank you. Thank you. No autographs" I laugh.

"Did I mention that you are the hottest person to ever walk on this earth?" Joseph flirts.

"I don't know. That could also be you" I smile.

"Another 10 out of 10" Joseph smacks my butt as I'm walking away.

I walk into the bathroom and change into my final bathing suite to show Joseph.

"And finally, the last outfit of the evening ladies and gentlemen. (y/n) is absolutely slaying this blue and white polka dot bikini. (y/n) is taking the world by storm in these bathing suites" Taylor announces.

"Now this outfit is so amazing. A final 10 out 10" Joseph says.

"But in actual seriousness, no outfit or bikini will ever compare to your amazing personality" Joseph admits.

"I love you" I plant a kiss on Joseph's lips.

"I love you too" Joseph kisses me back/

Word Count: 469