BB23 Derek X- Scared

Requested by: @doyouknowbtsswag

Derek X's POV

"Derek X. Please go to the diary room downstairs" big brother announces throughout the entire house.

I get up from the couch and make it to the diary room. The second I open the door I see an envelope on the couch.

My first thought is did America vote for me to get a prize? But that thought is quickly out the window when someone in production tells me that this envelope involves things outside of the game.

My heart races and my stomach drops and I immediately start to panic.

I grab the envelope and sit down on the couch. I take a deep breath and read the letter.

"Dear Derek,

I hate that I have to tell you this news through a letter but we all think you deserve to know.

Your girlfriend as been in a car accident. A drunk driver ran a red light and crashed into your girlfriends car.

The drunk driver was killed immediately on impact.

But as for your girlfriend she is in a coma and on life support. At this time we are unsure if she is going to make it.

You should not leave the house for this and we will try to update you if something changes. If your girlfriend was awake she would have wanted you to continue this game.

We love you so much. Take care.

Love,

Mom"

The tears start coming. I walk out of the diary room crying and everyone is concerned. They all come up to me and give me a hug.

I sit down at the couch and realize everyone is surrounded by me.

I try to slow my breathing down so I can tell everyone what happened.

"My girlfriend was in a car accident and is in a coma" I sob.

Hannah hugs me and it feels nice to know everyone is so supportive and cares about me.

I lay in my bed at night trying to think if my girlfriend will make it.

Tiffany lies in bed with me and plays with my hair.

I let the tears flow again and Tiffany hugs me.

"Everything is going to be okay Derek. She will make it. She's a fighter." Tiffany comforts me.

"I think I'm going to marry her tiff" I say.

So many thoughts run through my head and I try to block out all the bad ones.

I end up falling asleep thinking about my future with my girlfriend and all the things I want to do with her when this game is over.

Word count: 479

———

Does anyone want a part 2 for this one or no?

Also let me know what you think of big brother so far!

I really like this season and it has a lot of good game play. Also I really ship Hannah and Derek X.

Xoxo
Emily