BB24 Turner- It's Going to be Okay

Requested by: @schaenzeelauren14

Y/n's POV

Jasmine won HOH this week and if I'm being honest, I don't have the best relationship with her. I'm honestly afraid that my face is going to show up on the memory wall when she does nominations.

I don't want to leave this game yet. I have my showmance Turner and he is honestly the best thing I have in this game. I also have so much game to play still. I will not go down without a fight.

"Hey y'all. It's time for the nomination ceremony." Jasmine says in her southern accent.

we all enter the kitchen and gather around the table. I have Turner next to me and he places his hand into mine. This causes me to relax and I let out of breath that I didn't know I was holding in.

"It is my duty as ah of household to nominate two players for eviction. I will turn two keys to reveal the two houseguests I have nominated." Jasmine says.

Jasmine turns the first key and Pooch's face comes up on the memory wall. Jasmine then turns the second key and my face shows up on the memory wall.

"I have decided to nominate you (y/n) and you Pooch. (y/n) if I'm being honest, we don't talk much game. And I don't consider you one of my friends. I wouldn't be happy or sad to see you go. Pooch you were backstage boss last week and you did not get to play in any competitions. This nomination ceremony is adjourned." Jasmine says.

I get up and Turner is the first person to hug me. I place my head on his shoulder and cry as he continues to hug me.

"After all the hugs meet me in the have not room." Turner says.

After hugging everyone, I walk into that have not room and see Turner. I immediately break down into tears. Turner opens his arms and I happily fall into his arms.

We sit down on one of the pool floaty's, and I lay on Turner's chest and cry. Turner doesn't say anything he just holds me and softly runs his fingers through my hair.

"It's going to be okay (y/n). We still have veto." Turner says comforting me.

I pick my head up off of Turner's chest and look him in the eyes.

"I love you so much Turner." I cry

"I love you so much (y/n)" Turner gently wipe my tears away with his thumb.

Word count: 424