BB24 Turner- Never Letting Go

Requested by: @jujuB0809

Y/n's POV

Daniel just left the house and I couldn't have been more happier. The festie bestie twist is officially over and we are playing as individuals again. I really want to win this HOH so badly. I want to win to keep myself safe, my showmance Turner safe, and my allianace the leftovers safe as well.

For this HOH competition it is the wall. I need to get in the zone and win this. I close my eyes and get in the zone.

I open my eyes and realize that only 3 people are left on the wall. It's me, Kyle, and Taylor. I keep repeating the same words over and over again.

I need to win for myself. I need to win for Turner.

"Let's go (y/n), you are doing great. Absolute fire." Turner cheers me on from the sides which causes me to smile.

"Thanks Turner" I say.

I look over and see Kyle basically folded. His head is by his feet and I know it's a matter of time before he falls off. Not even a few minutes later, Kyle falls and it's just me and Taylor now.

"Look at us bad asses Taylor" I say to her.

"I'm so proud of us, we are doing absolutely amazing" Taylor says.

"Good job ladies" Monte cheers us on.

"Do you want to make a deal?" I ask.

"You're safe" I tell Taylor.

"You're safe too" Taylor says.

"Are you going to drop?" I ask.

"No. I'm going to hold on for as long as I can. I really want this" Taylor says.

"Fair. I'm going to hold on for as long as I can too. May the best women win" I say.

*time skip*

Some time has gone by and both of us are still hanging on tight. But I'm not going to lie, my body is in so much pain. I feel my shoulders getting tight from holding onto the wall. I feel my legs start to shake. I look over at Taylor and I see her struggling too.

Just then water starts coming down from the wall and it is ice cold. I instantly begin to shake due to being so cold and so sore. My teeth begin to chatter and the wall is so tilted forward I can feel myself to begin to slip. I catch myself and stay up there.

"Looking good (y/n)" Turner cheers.

"I'm never letting go" I say and everyone laughs.

A few minutes go by and the wall is even more tilted forward. We continue to get sprayed with water but also they just gave us more goo. The goo causes Taylor to lose her grip and she falls. I stay up for a few more seconds and then I fall.

Turner jumps up onto the matt and tackles me in a hug and I begin to cry.

"I'm so proud of you angel" Turner holds me tight.

"I get to see my mom." I cry.

"You do, you did so great" Turner says.

Once I compose myself and let go of Turner, Turner looks me in my eyes and gives me a kiss. I kiss him back.

"Congratulations (y/n). you are the new head of household" Michael says and puts the key around my neck.

The best part about being HOH is I get to cuddle every night with Turner.

Word count: 584