BB (male x male) Joseph- Getting Strong

Requested by: @PurpleAries7

Y/n's POV

I am in the big brother house and I am loving every second. I feel super lucky because I am in a showmance with Joseph. Joseph is absolutely amazing and I'm really thankful to have someone like him in this game.

Today my goal is to ask Joseph if he can help me work out in the gym. I want to get strong and since Joseph is really strong and muscular I think he can help me.

I sit down at the kitchen island and drink my coffee. No one is awake right now is it's just me. Suddenly I hear footsteps and Joseph wraps his arms around my neck and places his head on my shoulder.

"Good morning handsome" I smile.

"Good morning" Joseph says in a raspy voice.

"Can you help me work out today?" I ask.

"Of course." Joseph says.

"If you want we can do it right now before it gets to warm. Just me and you" Joseph says.

"Sounds good." I say.

After a little bit Joseph and I walk outside to the outside gym. The inside gym is nice but it's small and whenever we have the outside we always use to to our advantage.

"Ready to get started?" Joseph asks.

"Ready" I say.

"Ok we are going to start off light." Joseph puts weight on both sides and then points to me.

"You can get on. I want you to just do one, okay? You will just press the bar up as far as you can reach and then slowly put the bad down towards your chest." Joseph explains.

I let out a deep breath and do as Joseph just said.

"That was really good" Joseph tells me.

"Now I want you to do 5 of those in a row" Joseph instructs.

"Don't worry, I'll be here to spot you in case you feel like you can't do it" Joseph smiles.

I end up doing the 5 and Joseph tells me we are now moving on to just normal weights. Joseph gets a pair of weights for himself and a pair of weights for me.

Joseph gets behind me and touches my muscles telling me where I should feel it.

"Ok, for this one you are going to want to feel the movement of this muscle" Joseph feels my biceps and I blush.

We continue working out for another 30 minutes until the sun comes out and it gets really hot.

"You did great" Joseph comes over to me and kisses my lips.

"Thanks for all the help" I kiss Joseph back.

Joseph let's go of the kiss and takes his shirt off. I see his abs and he looks so good.

"Hot" I mumble to myself.

"What did you say?" Joseph smirks.

"Oh, I said it's hot outside" I say trying to play it cool.

"I heard you call me hot" Joseph says.

"Fine you caught me" I blush and I kiss Joseph.

Word count: 500