BB24 Kyle- Tyler's Sister

Requested by: @bowlinggirl12

Y/n POV

I'm finally on Big Brother and I am beyond excited. My older brother Tyler Crispen was on season 20 of Big Brother. Even though Tyler didn't win his season he came in second and won America's favorite player. It was such a fun season to watch and cheer on my brother. So that makes me (y/n) Crispen.

I wasn't opposed to the idea of a possible showmance this summer especially since how well Tyler did on his season while having a showmance with Angela. I just need to make sure it stays secret. I have major feelings for Kyle.

The first eviction just happened and Kyle ended up winning the HOH competition after. It's now late at night and everyone is sleeping besides me and Kyle. I'm upstairs in the HOH bed with Kyle. So many thoughts are racing through my brain a million miles a second. I let out a loud sigh which causes Kyle to look me in the eyes.

"Hey, what's wrong beautiful?" Kyle asks concerned.

"This game just feels so real now that I just watched someone leave the game" I say.

"I know love" Kyle kisses the top of my head.

"It just makes me so paranoid about who I can really trust and who I can't" I continue.

"Look at me" Kyle grabs my chin so that I'm making eye contact with him. "You can trust me, okay?"

"You are the only person I trust. I'm glad you're HOH" I lean closer into Kyle.

"You know we have to try our best to keep this a secret right? Us?" I say.

"Yeah. I just wish I could show you off to the entire world and tell them you're mine" Kyle laughs.

"It's best for our game. So that way we won't be targeted at the same time. I know it sucks baby" I kiss Kyle on the lips.

"But one day, when this show is over, you can tell the world your mine" I giggle.

"That day will be the best day of my life" Kyle says as he leans his head on my chest.

"I hope we end up just like Tyler and Angela. Fall in love on the show and a few years after we get married" I explain.

"Have a few kids" Kyle adds.

"You would be such an amazing dad" I smile.

"You think?" Kyle asks.

"I know" I say.

"Goodnight Kyle. I love you so much" I turn the lights off and get back into bed next to Kyle.

"Sweet Dreams (y/n). I love you too" Kyle mumbles before going to sleep.

I feel so lucky to have met my person for life in the big brother house.

Word count: 460

————

Do you want a part 2 where they are out of the house with their future?

?- What do you think of the season so far?

My answer- pretty good!

Continue to request!

xoxo

emily :)