BB23 Christian- Slop

Requested by: @Boredgurl12398

Y/n POV

I'm on team Kings with Christian, Alyssa, Xavier, and Sarah Beth. Because we came in last place in the HOH competition we are have nots

At first being a have not sounded fun. I was excited to try slop and see the new have not room. But being 4 days into slop. I feel like crap.

I've barely eaten anything because I can't handle the texture of slop. This slop is giving me absolutely no energy. And I just feel so weak and tired.

I'm leaning on the kitchen island trying to drink my shake full of protein powder and slop. I put my head down in my arms, when suddenly I feel two arms around me. They wrap around my waist and someone's head is resting on my shoulder.

"Hey Christian" I sigh.

"Hey beautiful girl. How are you today?" Christian asks.

"I feel like absolute crap" I say as I lean back into Christian.

"Let's talk. Do you want to go upstairs to the lounge?" Christian asks me.

In all honesty I feel like I'm about to pass out and I don't think I can make it up the stairs.

"I don't want to go up the stairs. Let's talk in the storage room." I say trying not to alarm Christian.

"Yeah. Okay let's do it." Christian puts his arms around me and we walk to the storage room.

Once we are in the storage room I lean against the counter and Christian looks me in my eyes.

"Are you okay (y/n)? I've barely seen you eat anything this week. I'm worried about you." Christian asks me.

As soon as the words escape Christians mouth. I can't help but cry. Christian gives me a huge hug. I press my face into his chest and cry.

"It's so dumb. This slop is making me feel so crappy. I can barely get up in the morning without passing out. And even when I do eat the slop, it doesn't help me. I don't feel energized." I explain.

"Look at me. It's going to be okay. I promise. I care about you and our team cares about you." Christian tells me as he plays with my hair as I'm still hugging him.

Christian decides to kiss me and I kiss him back.

"See. That just proves how much I care about you (y/n)." Christian tells me.

"Thank you Christian. For everything." I say.

I get on my tippy toes and give Christian another kiss.

"We better keep this to ourself. We don't want to showmance killer, aka frenchie to put us on the block." I giggle.

"Okay. Now come on (y/n) let's go experiment with the slop, so you can eat." Christian says.

"Okay." I say as we walk out of the storage room with Christian next to my side.

Word count: 515

————
Continue to request!

Also who are your favorites so far on BB23?

For me I would say Tiffany, Claire, Kyland, Sarah Beth, and Derek X.

Let me know your favorite houseguests!

Xoxo

Emily <3