BB24 Turner- Playing with his Hair

Requested by: @alivecullensrealwife

Y/n's POV

I'm upstairs chilling in the lounge with Turner. Turner is laying his head on my lap and we are just talking.

"Hey Turner?" I ask.

"Yeah?" Turner responds.

"Can I play with your hair?" I ask.

"No" Turner says.

"You are no fun" I pout.

I carefully remove Turner's head from my lap and place it on the couch.

"Where are you going?" Turner wonders.

"I'm going to get a snack. I'll see you later though." I smile and walk down the stairs.

"See you later" Turner waves and blows me a kiss. I blow him a kiss back.

I walk down stairs and I see Joseph sitting on the couch in the bathroom. I go and sit next to him and Joseph places his head in my lap.

"Hi Joseph, how are you today?" I ask.

"This game has got my brain working overtime." Joseph says.

"Can I play with your hair?" I ask.

"Yes. I love when you play with my hair, it helps me calm down" Joseph says.

I run my fingers through Joseph's hair and Joseph smiles.

Turner's POV

I haven't seen (y/n) in about an hour so I walk down stairs and try to find (y/n). I walk into the bathroom and I see (y/n) playing with Joseph's hair and it makes my heart sink. I put on a brave face and pretend it doesn't bother me. This doesn't work and (y/n) see's right through my fake smile.

(y/n) puts Joseph's head on the couch and Joseph doesn't say anything besides snoring. (y/n) grabs my hand and leads me to the storage room. Once the door closes (y/n) questions me.

"What's wrong Turner? Why are you sad?" (y/n) asks.

"It's something little that doesn't matter." I say trying to play it off.

"Obviously something is bothering you. And if it's bothering you then it's something important." (y/n) tells me.

"It made me sad watching you play with Joseph's hair. I'm sorry you love to play with people's hair, I should have said yes." I explain.

"No I'm sorry. I shouldn't have went to go play with another guy's hair right after you told me you didn't want me too." (y/n) says and gives me a hug, I hug (y/n) back and smile.

"So are we good?" I ask.

"Golden" (y/n) smiles.

*time skip*

Y/n's POV

It's been a few weeks and now I'm outside laying on one of the chairs by the pool with Turner laying his head on my lap once again.

"Do you want to play with my hair?" Turner asks.

"I'd love to." I smile and I run my fingers through Turner's hair.

Word count: 463