BB24 Pooch- Jury House Fun

Requested by: masonthameswife01

Y/n POV

I was the 6th person to be evicted from the Big Brother house but that also means I'm in jury and that I get to help crown the winner this season.

"Out of everyone left in the house, I do not want to see Pooch walk through the doors. I really want to see him go far in this game and if I can't win I want Pooch to win." I say to the cameras.

I get interrupted by a oh too familiar voice that makes me a little happy and a little sad.

"Hi my love" I give Pooch a big hug and I kiss him on the lips, which he happily kisses me back.

"Hi beautiful" Pooch smiles.

"I have mixed emotions right now" I say.

"Tell me how you're feeling" Pooch rubs my hand and kisses it.

"I'm really sad you're not in that house anymore because I wanted you too win. A little part of me is happy because now we can hang out this entire week of just me and you before the others enter the jury house" I say.

"I'm glad to be back you with" Pooch kisses me.

*time skip*

It has been so much fun having Pooch in jury house with me. I cuddle with him non-stop and now we can finally have real conversation since we aren't being recorded 24/7.

I have my bikini on and I'm sitting in the sun with Pooch right by my side. I have a wine glass in my other hand and I'm honestly living my best life.

"Cheers to our future outside of this game" I clink my wine glass with Pooch's drink.

"Is it bad that I don't want anyone to come to the jury house with us?" I ask.

"No but whoever does will be 3rd wheeling so hard" Pooch laugh.

I put my wine glass down and I get up and dip my feet in the water. Suddenly Pooch pushes me and I fall into the water.

"Oh you are so on Pooch" I say as I stand up in the pool soaking wet.

"I had to. I've been thinking about doing that all summer but I couldn't since you had a mic pack on" Pooch laughs.

"Can you at least help me get out of the pool?" I ask giving him the puppy dog eyes.

"Fine" Pooch smiles and caves in.

Pooch grabs my hand and I pull him into the pool.

"Ok not going to lie. I deserved that" Pooch smiles.

I get closer to Pooch and kiss him on his lips.

"I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you" Pooch says.

"Me too my love" I smile.

Word count: 463

———

Continue to request!

I have so much fun writing the requests.

I hope Taylor or Joseph can win HOH tonight.

Xoxo

Emily :)