BB24 Joseph- Watching the Sunrise

Requested by: @jujuB0809

Y/n's POV

I woke up in the early morning to go to the bathroom. As I am making my way back to bed I check the time on the microwave. The time says 6:25 am. Just out of pure curiosity I slide open the door to the backyard. When I step outside I instantly see the beautiful sky, with different shades of pink. I walk back into the house to wake up Joseph so we can watch the sunrise together.

"Joseph. Wake up my love" I say as I kiss Joseph all over his face.

"What?" Joseph asks tiredly.

"The sun is rising right now and it looks pretty. Let's go watch it together. It can be like a date" I smile.

"Okay, anything for you my love" Joseph leans in and kisses my lips. I kiss him back.

Joseph gets up and rumbles around in his drawer for something. Once he finds it, he throws it to me. I look at what Joseph threw at my in my hands and realize it's one of his hoodies. I smile and put it on. It's kind of big on me but I like it like that. The second I put it on it immediately smells just like Joseph and it causes me to smile even more.

"What has got you smiling pretty girl?" Joseph asks.

"First of all, I love when you give me your sweatshirts. Second of all, it smells just like you" I say.

Joseph smiles. I grab his hand and lead him outside. Joseph grabbed a blanket and so did I. I place my blanket on the ground so we can both lay on it. Once we lay on the blanket and cuddle closely together, Joseph uses his blanket and lays it on top of us.

"Isn't this so relaxing?" I ask.

"It feels like we are actually living in the normal world" Joseph says.

"It does" I smile.

We look up at the beautiful sky and lay together in a comfortable silence.

"You know, the sunrise is really pretty. I never noticed how much I missed seeing them" I say laying my head on Joseph's chest.

"That sunrise is almost as pretty as you" Joseph says.

"Almost?" I question.

"Yeah. Almost. Because you are prettier than the sunrise" Joseph tells me as he kisses me on my lips.

"That is the sweetest thing someone has ever said to me" I smile.

"It's true" Joseph says.

"I love you so much Joseph" I kiss Joseph.

"I love you so much (y/n)" Joseph kisses me back.

Word count: 436