BB20 Brett- Backstab Part 2

Requested by: @CO1162

Y/n POV

It's been 2 days since I won big brother and I've been pretty good. Besides the fact that Brett is still not talking to me or answering any of my texts and calls.

Tyler walks into my hotel room and I decide I have to use Tyler to help me contact Brett.

"Hey Ty." I say as my mind is wandering with so many thoughts.

"Yeah (y/n/n)?" Tyler responds.

"I need you to convince Brett to meet you someone private and secluded." I state hoping my plan will work.

"Umm. Sure (y/n). But why am I doing this?" Tyler questions.

"Brett has been avoiding me ever since I won and I just want to confront him. I just need to talk him" I tell Tyler.

"Okay, I'll help you (y/n)" Tyler hugs me.

"Thank you so much Tyler." I say.

*time skip*

I'm walking up to the place Tyler said he is going to meet up with Brett. I'm so nervous because big brother is over and I want us to be friends outside of the house.

I walk in the room and I see Brett for the first time in 2 days. My heart beat speeds up and I instantly get butterflies.

"What the hell is she doing here?" Brett yells.

"I'll leave you two to talk" Tyler taps Brett's back and walks out of the room.

"Look I want to apologize and explain why I evicted you during the double eviction" I say.

"I don't want to hear it. You won congrats. I didn't vote for you to win for a reason" Brett yells again.

"Fine but I'm still going to explain myself so I can know I tired to salvage this relationship" I state.

"Tyler came up to me during the double eviction and said you were planning on cutting me off before the final two. I was crushed because I always thought it was me and you until the end. I got caught up in the moment and I let emotional over rule my decision" I say as I start to cry.

"Just stop (y/n). I'm not falling for your performance" Brett yells causing me to cry harder.

"Let me finish Brett." I yell at him.

"I'm so sorry for evicting you and backdooring you. If I could go back and redo it I would. Even if I went back and redid it and I didn't win big brother that's fine. I wish I didn't fuck up our relationship." I continue.

"I guess I accept your apology. Why are you being so emotional?" Brett yells again.

"Because I love you goddammit" I say as I grab his face and kiss him.

"I love you too" Brett whispers in between our kiss.

Word count: 469