BB24 Turner- Asking for Advice Part 2

Y/n's POV

It's been 3 months since Big Brother 24 ended. I am finally back home and getting back into the swing of things. After Big Brother 24 ended I spent the 1st month out of the house partying in LA with some Big Brother alumni and it was so much fun.

I sit down on my couch and I wrap a blanket around me since it's December which means it's cold and snowy. Just as I'm about to pick my book to read, my phone rings. I look to see who is calling me and my phone flashes with the name 'Turner.' I smile to myself and answer the phone.

"Hi (y/n)" Turner says.

"Hey Turner, what's up?" I ask.

"Nothing I'm just calling to check up on you." Turner laughs.

"That's sweet" I blush.

"Well how are you?" I ask.

"Good. I... uh, broke up with Megan." Turner says straight up.

"What? Why?" I question him.

"Because, I realized when I got out of the Big Brother that I wasn't in love with her anymore. So a few weeks after we got out I told her. She was upset at first but felt the same way. We were best friends but we just weren't in love with each other anymore." Turner explains.

"Wow. Are you okay?" I ask.

"Yep, I'm completely happy right now." Turner says.

"That's good. As long as you're happy" I smile.

"How are you (y/n)?" Tuner asks me.

"I'm good. I've been getting back in the swing of things." I laugh.

"Gosh, I miss you Turner" I sigh.

"I miss you too (y/ n)" Turner responds.

"Well anyways, I'll let you go so you can go back to reading your book" Turner says.

I smile, then it hits me.

"How do you know I'm ready a book?" I ask.

"Open your front door" Turner hangs up.

I quickly put my boots on, almost falling over in the process, and then I open the door to reveal Turner. Turner grabs my hand and I follow him out into the cold. Turner let's go of my hand when we are in the middle of the street.

"(y/f/n) (y/l/n), I have loved you since the minute I first got to know you on the first night in the Big Brother house. I continued to love getting to know who you are through our nightly bathroom talks. I know you so well." Turner says.

"I always knew that you were the one. You are my person. And now I'm never letting you go" Turner pulls out a speaker and presses play.

"In the words of Niall Horan" Turner begins to sing.

"And I want to tell you everything. The words I never got to say the first time around." Turner sings as the song continues.

"If the whole world was watching I'd still dance with you. Drive highways and byways to be there with you" Turner sings.

"(y/f/n) (y/l/n), will you be my girlfriend?" Turner asks.

I nod my head yes and I lean in to kiss Turner on the lips. He kisses me back. I smile as I feel snow begin to fall.

Turner takes one look at me and then runs over towards my house. He makes a snowball and throws it at me. I try to run but end up slipping and falling. Turner runs over to me and kisses me on the ground.

"I love you (y/n)" Turner helps me up and then dips me.

"I love you even more Turner" I connect my lips with his and smile.

Word count: 610