BB23 Derek X- Married?

Requested by: @doyouknowbtsswag

Derek X's POV

We are all gathered in the living room tonight playing truth or dare. Everyone is in the living room, which is nice because I feel like we are rarely all together in one place.

It's now my turn.

"Derek X. Truth or dare" Hannah asks me.

"Truth" I say.

"Do you have a crush on anyone in the house?" Hannah asks.

"Actually no. The answer is no because I'm actually married." I tell everyone.

Everyone is shocked. Tiffany has her mouth open. Hannah let out a gasp. And everyone else looks completely shocked.

"What the heck baby D? How did we not know?" Tiffany playfully hits my shoulder.

"None if you asked. So I didn't think it was important" I explain.

"Well tells us all about her" Alyssa tells me.

"Ok. Her name is (y/n). I met her freshman year of high school. We're high school sweethearts. We actually ended up winning prom king and prom queen our senior year. She's the most amazing person on this earth. She's my best friend. I proposed to her the year after we graduated college and the rest is history" I tell everyone.

"Derek that is so sweet" Tiffany says to me which causes me to smile.

I miss (y/n) so much but I can't wait to see her outside of the house.

Word count: 231