BB12 Hayden- Hurt

Requested by: @boredgurl12398

Y/n POV

I am competing in OTEV this week but sadly I got the wrong item and I have been eliminated.

"I'm sorry (y/n) you gave me the wrong answer. You have been eliminated" OTEV tells me.

I slide down the slide and I slide straight into the log, in order to stop us from sliding to far. But I slide into the log too hard and I feel instant pain in my knee.

I look down at my knee and see that I dislocated it. I try not to scream but the pain hurts. Within a few seconds all the boys are by my side. But the only one I care about is Hayden.

I'm in a showmance with Hayden and he always makes me feel better.

"Hi baby girl" Hayden says as he places his hand on my head.

"Hi" I say trying not to show my pain.

"You are okay beautiful" Hayden comforts me.

"It hurts" I tell Hayden.

"I know it hurts. You are so strong" Hayden pushes the strand of hair out of my face.

"Alright the DR said we need bring (y/n) in so they can treat her so can you help me pick her up yo?" Enzo says.

Enzo and Lane pick me up from my shoulders while Hayden carefully picks me up from my legs. They carefully take me away to the DR.

All the boys carefully place me on the couch in the DR. They all pay my head and send me good vibes. Hayden kisses my forehead.

"I love you so much baby girl. You'll be okay? You are so fucking strong" Hayden says as he walks out of the DR.

*time skip*

After getting evaluated from the medics they said I dislocated my knee. They ended up putting my knee back in place but I now have a knee brace and crutches. Thankfully I don't have to leave the game.

I crutch out of the DR and everyone is on the couch waiting for me.

"I'm so glad you are okay (y/n)." Britney hugs me.

"Thanks Brit" I smile.

"Hi angel" Hayden says as he wraps his arms around me in a tight hug.

"I'm okay." I smile.

"I know you are. You are one of the strongest people I have ever met" Hayden whispers to me.

"I love you so fucking much Hayden" I kiss him.

I'm so lucky I'm okay and that I have Hayden with me in this house.

Word count: 423