BB24 Joseph- Jealousy Jealousy

Requested by: @Site_Self

Y/n's POV

I can't believe I'm in the big brother house, let only be in a fauxmance. You see, I decided to be in a fauxmance with Joseph. We decided to be in a fauxmance simply for game. I won't lie, I do have feelings for Joseph, but I don't want that to jeopardize my game like it did for Kyle and Alyssa. I don't wanna have a target on my back for that reason.

I'm sitting in the upstairs lounge with Joseph and Jasmine. I'm laying my head on Joseph's lap. Joseph runs his fingers through my hair and I smile.

"Your hair is so soft (y/n)" Joseph says.

"Smell it and tell me what you think it smells like" I tease.

Joseph leans down and puts his nose in my hair, taking a deep breath in through his nose. Joseph smiles then answers.

"Strawberries." Joseph says.

"That answer is correct" I say.

"I'm so glad I have you in this house (y/n)" Joseph says as I get up from laying on his lap. I sit up straight and I lean my head on Joseph's shoulder.

Joseph lightly places his head on top of mine.

"Me too. I'm glad we have each other in this house" I say.

"Y'all I'm right here" Jasmine says.

"Sorry Jas" Joseph laughs.

"This isn't fair" Jasmine pouts.

"What isn't fair?" I ask.

"No man ever wants to cuddle with me in this house" Jasmine says which causes me to laugh.

"What's so funny (y/n)?" Jasmine asks.

"Jas, you're married" I laugh.

"So, I still want to be cuddled" Jasmine crossed her hands over her chest.

Joseph rolls his eyes and ignores her. Joseph instead turns his attention towards me. Joseph lifts his head off of mine and then he grabs my hands into his.

Joseph lays down completely and he pulls me on top of him. I smile and I cuddle into his chest.

"You are really special (y/n)" Joseph puts his chin on the top of my head and softly rubs my back.

"Y'all annoy the crap out of me" Jasmine says.

"What is someone jealous?" Joseph teases.

"You know what? Yeah I am" Jasmine admits.

"I would walk down downstairs and walk away but I can't. My leg is still sore." Jasmine explains.

I roll my eyes. I get up from laying on Joseph. I grab Joseph's hand and walk down the stairs with him.

"Fine we'll walk away then" I shrug my shoulders.

"Jasmine annoys the crap out of me. She sprained her ankle and it should be healed by now. She's just milking this." I say once I'm in the storage room with Joseph.

"I know." Joseph gives me a hug.

"I love making her jealous though." Joseph laughs.

Word count: 471