BB24 Kyle and Michael- Contact Struggles

Requested by: @kennlees

Y/n POV

So one thing about being in the Big Brother house that I have prepared for is putting in contacts. I have glasses but I knew I would probably want contacts while being in this house so I can do better in competitions without having to worry about my glasses.

I walk into the bathroom and I see Kyle and Michael both trying to put on their contacts and failing. I really enjoy having Kyle and Michael in the house. Both are super funny and both are some of my best friends in the house.

"Joining the contact party (y/n)?" Kyle asks.

"Yep" I smile.

I look over and see Kyle get his contact all folded up and he groans failing quite again and I laugh.

"What's so funny?" Kyle asks.

"You are really on the struggle bud with those contacts Kyle" I laugh.

"I'd like to see you try" Kyle says.

"Watch and learn gentlemen." I open my bag and get out my contacts along with a contact applicator. I place one of my contacts on the contact applicator. I use my other hand to keep my eye open. I put the contact applicator on my eye and the contact sticks.

I do the same thing and do it on the other eye, which makes me the first one out of these 2 boys to have my contacts in.

"Winner winner chicken dinner" I put my hands up in victory.

"Well done (y/n)" Michael says as he is still struggling.

"Come on you guys. You got this" I cheer them on.

"Don't be afraid to put your finger in your eye" I say.

"It's so scary though" Kyle says.

"You'll be fine" I reassure.

Finally Kyle gets one of his contacts in and I run around the bathroom in a victory. I jump on Kyle's back and he runs around the bathroom a little bit with me on his back.

"Now just do that again but in the other eye" I say.

"How?" Kyle laughs.

Michael then gets his first contact in and then within a few moments Michael gets his other contact in. When he gets it in we all cheer. I give Michael a big hug.

"You think we are so happy celebrating a veto or HOH win. But no we are so happy celebrating you two dorks getting your contacts in" I laugh.

"Hey you're a dork too" Michael says.

"The 3 dorks are going to make it to the final 3" I say.

"You guys are so funny. Thanks for making this house so much fun" I say truthfully.

"We are like the 3 musketeers" Kyle laughs.

"The 3 musketeers" We all day at the same time.

Word count: 462