BB24 Turner- Pranks

Requested by: @schaenzerlauren14

Y/n's POV

Sometimes in the big brother house, there are really boring days where nothing happens. There's not much game talk or we just want to enjoy the backyard before we get it taken away.

Well today is that day. Last night Turner pranked me so I'm going to get Taylor to help me prank Turner back.

*flashback*

I'm chilling with Taylor by the pool. We decided to tan so right now we are both laying on in backs.

"I'm so excited to go back to the outside world and hang out with everyone without any cameras" I say.

"Me too. You are so much fun to hang out with" Taylor says.

"Thanks Tay. You are so much fun too" I high five Taylor and she high fives me back.

"I'm glad we are really good friends" I smile.

"Me too (y/n/n)" Taylor says.

"Boooo" Turner says touching my shoulder from behind.

This causes me to jump and scream. Taylor screams too. I look to see it's Turner and I lightly slap him.

"Screw your Turner" I laugh.

"I got you good." Turner smiles.

"Watch your back Turner. I could attack at any minute" I smirk.

"You still love me?" Turner asks.

"Yeah" I smile and kiss Turner on the lips.

*end of flashback*

"Taylor. I need your help" I say.

"What's up?" Taylor smiles.

"Want to help me get Turner back from his prank he pulled last night?" I ask.

"Yes please" Taylor says.

"Ok so this is how it works. I will be hiding in the trash can. You will get Turner into the storage room and once I hear your voices I'll pop out of the trash can and scream him" I explain.

"Let's do this" Taylor high fives me and walks out of the storage room to go get Turner.

I'm really excited for this prank. Not just because I get to prank Turner and get back at him for last night. But also because I've heard from some big brother alumni's, in order to get the full big brother experience you need to hide in the trash cans and scare someone.

"Ok why did you bring me in here?" Turner asks.

"Can you help me bring the carrots into the kitchen for dinner?" Taylor asks.

"Yeah I got you" Turner says.

I take that as my cue to pop out of the trash can.

"Booo" I say loudly as I pop out of the trash can.

Turner screams and throws the carrots on the ground.

"Holy crap, you scream me so good" Turner laughs holding his chest.

"And that is how it's done. Boom." I high five Taylor.

"I love you" Turner hugs me.

"I love you too" I smile and get on my tippy toes to kiss Turner's lips.

Word count: 474