BB24 Pooch- Who likes me?

Requested by: @boredgurl12398

Y/n POV

I'm in a showmance with Pooch and I absolutely love everything about him. Pooch is honestly just so amazing and he treats me like a queen.

I'm chilling in the have-not room since I am a have-not this week with Pooch. The room gets really cold so I've been cuddling with Pooch.

"You're so warm" I giggle.

"You're warm too" Pooch replies. Pooch moves a piece of my hair behind my ear.

"There's that pretty face I love so much" Pooch smiles.

"I love your smile so much" I smile too.

"I love you" Pooch leans in and kisses me.

"I love you too" I kiss Pooch back.

Then we hear the door open and Joseph comes in the room. He sees us cuddling and looks pissed. If looks could kill, Pooch would be dead.

"Pooch, can I talk to you for a second?" Joseph asks.

"Yeah. I'll be right back beautiful" Pooch kisses my forehead and goes with Joseph to talk.

Pooch POV

I walk over to the little lounge upstairs where there is a mini pool table and a couch with Joseph.

"What's up bro?" I ask Joseph.

"First off don't call me bro. I am not your bro because you stole my girl" Joseph tells me.

"What?" I ask confused.

"I liked (y/n) ever since I walked into this house." Joseph explains.

"How was I supposed to know how you feel ed about (y/n) if you never told me?" I say getting heated.

"I'm just pissed because I really like her" Joseph says raising his voice.

"Well I can't change anything. I told her before you, so suck it up and forget about it. Go after Alyssa or someone else." I tell him.

"Screw you Pooch. If I win HOH you and your little showmance better watch your back. Once I evict you I'll steal your girl" Joseph says.

"Fuck you Joseph" I say as I flip him off and walk back into the have-not room.

"Hi (y/n). I'm so glad you're mine. And if anything happens to me in this game don't forget how much you mean to me." I say as I hold her close.

"I'm so glad you're mine too. I will never forget you Pooch. Even if you go pre-jury, I will not cheat on you." (y/n) says.

"I love you so much" I kiss her on the lips.

"I love you too silly boy" (y/n) kisses me back.

"Where did this come from?" (y/n) asks.

"Joseph told me he really likes you and is jealous you are with me. He wants to be with you so bad. He's going to target us next week if he wins HOH and send me out of the house just so he can be with you" I explain.

"Screw him. I'd never go for him. It's you who I really love" (y/n) kisses me.

"Thanks for sticking with me beautiful girl" I kiss her back.

Word count: 509