BB17 (Fem x Fem) Julia- Ohhhhh (Part 2)

Requested by: @schaenzerlauren14

Y/n's POV

I am super excited right now. As long as Liz survived the first 5 evictions of the summer, Julia can enter the house as her own player. And Jason just got evicted in week 5, which means that at any time Julia will be entering the front door.

I stand next to Johnny Mac as I watch Jason's picture go gray. I can feel my heart beating out of my chest. I can't wait to finally play this game with Julia.

"Houseguests!" I hear Julie say from the living room. "I need everyone to please gather in the living room right now"

Before Julie even finishes her sentence, I run straight towards the living room and sit down on the couch. Everyone quickly follows but in my mind, it feels like forever.

"Well there has been a lot of speculation surrounding a twin twist and it's time to put that all to rest. There indeed was a twin twist. One of you has been playing the game with an identical twin. So please say hello to your new housemate Julia" Julie explains.

Liz is the first person off the couch and I follow quickly behind her. The second Julia enters the house, Liz engulfs her in a giant hug. After they have their moment, Julia then turns to me and hugs me. "Hi pretty girl!" she whispers in my ear before letting go of the hug and greeting the other houseguests.

*time skip*

Now that some time has passed and everyone in the house has calmed down about Julia entering the house. I finally end up getting Julia to myself in the storage room. The second the door to the storage room closes Julia and I both start to celebrate quietly.

"You made it" I squeal as I jump into Julia's arms. Julia spins us around in a circle before stopping and staring into my eyes. I lean down and carefully press my lips against her's.

"Will you be in a showmance with me?" Julia and I say at the same time, causing both of us to laugh.

"I would love to be in a showmance with you" I answer.

"I can't wait to run this game with you" Julia smiles.