BB16 Hayden- Dance Party

Requested by: @boredgurl12398

Y/n POV

I just competed in the veto and won. That means that I can save my showmance partner Hayden from the block. I am so happy I have another week in the house with him.

I enter the storage room and a few minutes later Hayden enters as well.

I look at Hayden and smile. I jump into Hayden's arms and he holds me.

"That's my girl" Hayden whispers to me.

I let go of Hayden and we both start to dance. As I like to call it. Our victory dance since we are both safe this week.

"We're safe. We're safe." I yell in the storage room.

"Thanks for saving my butt this week (y/n)" Hayden says.

"I'd do anything to save you baby" I kiss him.

"Get on my back" Hayden tells me so I do so.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"We are doing a victory lap" Hayden says as he walks out of the storage room with me on his back.

Hayden runs into the kitchen and into the bathroom. He runs back into the kitchen and then enters every bedroom with me on his back.

Hayden let's me down and I laugh.

"What?" Hayden asks me.

"You are such a dork" I say and Hayden pretends to be hurt by my words.

"Yeah. But I'm your dork" Hayden leans in and kisses me.

"I wouldn't have wanted it any other way" I kiss Hayden back.

Word count: 250