BB20 Brett- Cuddles and Feelings

Requested by: tiffxoxo121597

Y/n's POV

Today has been a pretty boring day. I haven't hung out with my showmance partner Brett today. I look around the house to find him.

I end up finding him on the couches in the living room. I lay on his lap and play a kiss on his lips.

"I missed you today" I smile.

"I missed you too pretty girl" Brett kisses my lips.

"Do you mind if I take a nap here?" I yawn as I bury my face into Brett's chest.

"I don't mind at all Princess." Brett places a kiss on the top of my head.

"Sweet dreams." Brett smiles.

Brett's POV

(y/n) falls asleep almost instantly. Winston then comes over and we start to talk.

"You are so damn lucky to have (y/n). She is such an amazing person." Winston whispers to me.

"Yeah, (y/n) is so great." I run my fingers through (y/n)'s hair.

"So you must really like her huh?" Winston teases.

"You know what I really do like her. Like a lot. She is the best thing in this house." I admit.

"So when are you gonna make a move?" Winston asks.

"I don't know. I am kind of nervous and afraid to make a move" I twirl (y/n)'s hair with my fingers.

Just then I notice, (y/n) opens her eyes. I make eye contact with her (y/e/c) eyes. I instantly turn red and I make the hand movements to shoo away Winston.

"I didn't know you were awake Princess" I say trying to play a cool.

(y/n) laughs.

"What?" I ask.

"Oh nothing" (y/n) smiles.

"Tell me" I say playfully.

"It's just that I'm not used to seeing you so shy." (y/n) explains.

"What can I say? You have that affect on people." I blush.

"Who are you? And what have you done with Brett?" (y/n) laughs.

"I'm right here you goofball. I've never left." I respond.

"The Brett I know is the most confident person I have ever met." (y/n) plays with my shirt.

"So you really do like me? You like me a lot?" (y/n) says.

"Yeah. I do" I smile.

"Well today is your lucky day. I like you a lot too." (y/n) giggles.

(y/n) leans in and places a kiss on my lips. I kiss (y/n) back.

"I've been dreaming about doing that since I walked into this house." I say.

"I guess dreams do come true." (y/n) smiles and places a kiss on my lips.

"You Princess are worth more than any money in this world" I kiss (y/n).

Word Count: 453