BB25 Jared- Standing my Ground

Requested by: @lil_red11

Y/n's POV

"I have nominated you (y/n) and you Riley. Riley, you had an awful HOH last week that divided this house. (y/n) I'm going to be straight with you, I don't like you. You are my target this week and I hope that by the end of the week, you are outside talking to Julie. You are so annoying and I'm pretty sure no one in this house likes you. This nomination ceremony is adjourned" Hisam says.

The second Hisam finishes my speech I begin to cry. Jared immediately pulls me into a hug. "You are going to be ok, I promise" Jared reassures me. "I'm going to give Hisam a piece of my mind"

"Jared you don't have to" I place my hand on his chest. "I don't want you to hurt your game by standing up for me."

"Let me do this please" Jared takes my hand off of his chest. "Putting the game aside, he was really mean and brought up mean and personal reasons to get you out that isn't ok"

Jared walks straight up to Hisam. "Hisam, can I have a word with you?" He asks.

"Yeah, give me a second and we can talk in the HOH room" Hisam responds.

"I want to talk to you here. I don't really care who hears what I have to say" Jared continues. "What you said about (y/n) was extremely mean and harsh. That speech but a huge target on your back for next week. I don't care if this ruins my game, but I will vote to keep (y/n). I will do my best if picked in veto to pull (y/n) off the block. And I will do everything in my power to win HOH next week and send you home"

Jared finishes talking and now the entire house is silent. Everyone just heard their entire conversation.

*time skip*

I am currently laying in bed when Jared comes and sits down next to me. I lay my head on his chest. "Thanks for standing up for me today Jared. It means a lot" I say truthfully.

"I'd do it in a heartbeat again. No one should be that mean" He says as he plays with my hair. I look up at him and he smiles. I sit up on the bed and connect my lips with his.

"I am going balls to the wall for the veto so I can have many more moments like this one in the house with you," Jared says as he kisses me back.