BB24 Monte- On the Block

Requested by: @alyssa_rose08

Y/n POV

Jasmine won HOH this week and I have a feeling she might nominate Monte. I'm honestly really nervous because I need to keep Monte in this game for as long as I can. Monte is the best person in the house and he is also in a showmance with me.

"I have nominated you Taylor and you Monte. Taylor, you were the house target last week and stayed. Monte, you have made it clear that I am your target and I will not allow it. This nomination ceremony is adjourned" Jasmine says in her southern accent.

I immediately get up and hug Monte.

"It's okay Monte" I say.

"Thanks" Monte smiles.

Monte goes and hugs the other people in the house. A few minutes later Monte meets me in the upstairs lounge.

Monte comes and cuddles into my chest.

"I'm so sorry she put you up." I run my fingers through Monte's hair.

"It sucks" Monte admits.

"I need to be picked for veto. I will win and take you off." I say truthfully. 

"I would pick you in a heartbeat" Monte kisses my lips.

"If it's possible would you throw the competition to me?" I ask. 

"Yeah because that way Jasmine can't rename you as the replacement." Monte says.

"Let's freaking do this thing" I kiss Monte.

*time skip*

The odds are really in my favor today. Monte was the last to pick for the veto competition and he actually ended up picking my chip. So I'm about to bust my ass off in this competition to keep Monte safe as well as myself.

The object of this veto competition is to get 3 balls into the 3 holes only using your head to control the ball.

I end up putting in 2 balls already but so did Monte. Monte said if he could, he would throw the competition so both of us can be safe.

"Let me have this Monte" I whisper to Monte across our lanes.

"Go for it (y/n)" Monte smiles.

I take a moment to breath and make sure the ball is lined up. I push the ball with my head and it rolls right into the hole.

"Congratulations (y/n), you have won the golden power of veto" Daniel announces and places the veto around my neck.

After quickly throwing off my mermaid tail, I get tackled to the ground by Monte.

"You did it angel" Monte says.

"I did it" I smile.

"I'm so glad both of us are safe." I hug Monte even tighter.

Word Count: 432