BB20 Brett- Finally

Requested by: @tiffxoxo121597

Y/n POV

I've been sharing a bed with Brett since day 1 and I've quickly began to catch feelings for him. He's just such an amazing person and who wouldn't like him?

*flashback*

I can't believe I finally made it in the Big Brother house. It has been my dream for the longest time to compete on Big Brother and here I am.

I place my bag on a bed when I see this really attractive guy.

"This your bed?" He asks.

"Yeah" I blush.

"Do you mind if we share the bed together?" He asks.

How could someone say no to someone that attractive.

"No of course. Let's do it" I smile.

"I'm Brett by the way" Brett hugs me.

"I'm (y/n)" I hug him back.

"Let's have a fun summer okay (y/n)? I've got your back" Brett smiles at me.

"I've got your back. And yeah let's have the best summer ever together" I say as we walk out of the room together.

Such a great start to my summer.

*end of flashback*

The rest is history. Expect Brett doesn't know how I feel. So I'm going to go and talk to Rachel and Angela about what I should do.

Brett POV

This season there is a movable wall that literally separates the 2 bedrooms, so it's really easy to ease drop on people.

I hear (y/n)'s voice along with Rachel's and Angela's. I stay where I am and eavesdrop on their conversation.

"I don't know how to say this so I'm just going to be straightforward and tell you straight up." (y/n) says.

"I like Brett. Like a lot" (y/n) continues.

"That is so cute" Angela squeals.

"I totally ship it" Rachel adds in.

"What do I do?" (y/n) asks.

"I definitely say wait for him to make the first move" Angela gives some advice.

"Yeah. It's only a matter of time for when he realizes how you feel" Rachael says.

"Thanks you queens. I really appreciate you" (y/n) says and with that I back away.

Y/n POV

It's been about 2 days since I've told Angela and Rachel about my feelings towards Brett and he say been so flirty recently. I mean I'm definitely not complaining.

"You looks so pretty today (y/n). Give me a twirl" Brett says to me and I twirl around.

"Beautiful inside and out" Brett says and I blush.

"Thank you Brett. You are super sweet" I blush.

*time skip*

It's later at night and I'm sleeping with Brett now. I feel Brett place his arms around me so that I'm the little spoon and he's the big spoon. I've waited so long for Brett to cuddle me. I melt into his touch and instantly fall asleep.

*1 week later*

Brett continues to cuddle with me each night and continues to be super flirty with me. I feel like it's only a matter of time when he tells me he has feeling for me.

I'm cuddling with Brett and I turn so my face is in his chest.

"Hey pretty girl. Can I tell you something?" Brett asks.

"What's up?" I respond.

"I really like you. Like I like you a lot" Brett confesses.

I lean in and kiss him and he kisses me back.

"I like you a lot too" I laugh.

"You don't know how long I have been waiting for you to kiss me" I smile.

"I'm glad your mine pretty girl" Brett snuggles closer to me.

Finally.

Word Count: 596