BB24 Kyle- Spin the Bottle

Requested by: @Tayler2282

Y/n's POV

Every once in a while big brother gifts us with an alcohol delivery. Whenever this happens it usually results in a really fun night. Tonight is one of those nights where they gave us an alcohol delivery. I am ready to have an awesome night.

My choice of drink tonight is red wine. Red wine usually makes me feel a little bit tipsy, but it helps add to the fun.

"Cheers Kyle" I say swaying a little.

"Cheers (y/n)" Kyle clinks his drink with mine and we both take a sip.

"Kyleeeee" I say slurring my words.

"(Y/n). What's up?" Kyle smiles.

"Do you think I'm hot?" I pout.

"Hell yes.  You are the prettiest girl in the house" Kyle says.

"What about me? Am I hot?" Kyle asks.

"Yeah." I smile.

"Everyone gather in the kitchen, we are going to play spin the bottle" Taylor yells.

We all get in the kitchen and gather around the small kitchen table. Alyssa goes first and the bottle lands on Kyle. Alyssa walks over to Kyle and sits on his lap. Alyssa passionately kisses Kyle and they basically make out for a solid minute. This makes me a little angry.

"Ok that's enough" I say as I am basically pulling Alyssa off of Kyle.

"Fine" Alyssa pouts.

"Kyle your turn" Taylor says.

Kyle spins the bottle and it lands on me. I go towards Kyle and I pin him against the wall and kiss him. Kyle smiles and kisses me back.

"Damn" Everyone yells and cheers.

Kyle and I pull apart to get some air. I lick my lips and bite my bottom tongue.

"I'm so into that" Kyle says.

"I'm tired. I'm going to head to bed" I say.

A few minutes later Kyle meets me in my bed. I lay my head on his chest.

"I really liked that today" Kyle says.

"Me too" I smile.

"I'm exhausted. Goodnight Kyle" I say.

"Goodnight pretty girl" Kyle kisses my forehead.

*Time skip*

It's now morning and I wake up in Kyle's arms. I kiss Kyle's lips over and over again until it finally wakes him up.

"Morning" Kyle says.

"Morning" I say.

"Last night was amazing. I like you a lot (y/n)" Kyle says.

"I like you a lot too" I smile.

I lean in and kiss Kyle on his lips.

"You were so hot when you were Jealous of Alyssa last night" Kyle laughs.

"Whatever" I smile.

Word countL: 419