BB23 Derek X- Birthday Suprise

Requested by: @Ovrklillz08

Y/n POV

I wake up and smile. Today is my birthday and I'm in the big brother house. The first person I am greeted with is Derek X. He gives me a hug and I smile into his chest.

"Happy birthday, birthday girl" Derek X says.

"Thank you baby D" I smile.

"We are going to have so much fun today (y/n). Come to my HOH room today okay?" Derek X tells me.

Tiffany ended up making me a birthday cake and everyone sang me happy birthday. I smile and thank everyone.

I'm about to cut the cake when I feel a hand on my hip. I look to my side and see Derek X. Derek X leans in and gives me a kiss. I kiss him back.

I grab two forks and put a piece of cake on both. I give one fork to Derek X and the other fork to me. I give shove the fork in Derek x's mouth and he eats the cake. Derek X does the same thing to be but is so careful.

I lean in and give him a kiss while we both have cake on our lips and we smile.

After my birthday festivities are over I go up to the HOH room to see Derek X. I sit on the bed and look at Derek as he talks to me.

"I can't hide my feelings for you anymore (y/n). I love you and I want to be with you" Derek X admits.

"I like you too Derek. I would love to be with you" I lean in and give him a kiss on the lips.

"Can you please sleep with me tonight?" Derek gives me the puppy dog eyes.

"Of course I will" I cuddle up with Derek X under the covers. I lay my head on his chest.

"Best birthday ever" I whisper to Derek and he smiles.

Yep. My best birthday gift is definitely Derek X.

Word count: 336