BB23 Derek X- Feelings are Coming Back

Requested by: @doyouknowbtsswag

Derek X's POV

I can't believe I'm finally on big brother. I've waited for this day for so long and I'm finally here. I am apart of the last group of 4 to walk into the house.

I walk in and I start to meet people. When suddenly my eyes fall to a certain person I know. (Y/n). My ex.

I walk up to (y/n) and pretend like we are just meeting for the first time. I give (y/n) a hug and whisper into (y/n)'s, "once everything is calmed down meet me in the storage room. I'll give you a cue"

I can't believe my game that i walked in here with is already down the drain, thanks to (y/n).

*time skip*

I give (y/n) the cue and (y/n) meets me in the storage room. (Y/n) immediately jumps into my arms and I get instant butterflies.

"Long time no see stranger." (Y/n) says to me.

"I think it's best for our game that we don't tell anyone we know each other in the outside world" I say.

"Sounds great to me" (y/n) smiles and I instantly remember how much I really loved (y/n).

"I guess I really did miss you (y/n). I've got your back no matter what" I say and I walk out of the storage room.

*time skip*

Ok I will admit. I've only been in this house for 3 days and I already have started to fall in love with (y/n). Everything about (y/n) makes me so happy and I can't lose (y/n) again.

I'm just going to wait for the right time to tell (y/n) my feelings I have for her.

*time skip*

It's time for the HOH competition and it's a luck comp. I am last to go. I see that I got a 39 and I'm the new HOH.

(Y/n) jumps into my arms and I hug (y/n). I can't believe I'm HOH. This is the perfect time for me to tell (y/n) how I feel about her.

It's time for bed and I invite (y/n) into my room.

"I can't hide it anymore. The second I walked into the house and I saw you it instantly brought me back to the times when we were together. I have quickly fallen for you again and I realize that I can't lose you again. I love you so much (y/n)" I say.

"I thought you'd never say that. I love you too Derek and you make me so happy" (y/n) says and I lean in to kiss her.

"I've waited for 7 days to do that. And those were the 7 longest days in my life" I say as I cuddle into (y/n) and start to fall asleep.

Word count: 483