BB25 (male x male) Jag- Sharing a Bed

Requested by: @PurpleAries7

Y/n's POV

After only being in the Big Brother house for 1 week, so much has happened and we are already down 2 people this week. Luke got expelled and Kirsten was evicted. Big Brother let us know after the HOH competition that there are no have-nots this week.

I'm in the bathroom getting ready for bed when Jag comes from behind and hugs me. "Hi Jag" I smile. "What's up?"

"I was just wondering if I could share a bed with you tonight?" Jag asks. "I don't want to sleep in the have-not room unless I have to"

"Of course, we can share a bed," I tell him. "It's no problem"

"Thanks" Jag smiles.

*time skip*

I am laying in bed when I feel a body lay down next to me. I turn around so that I am now facing Jag. "Hi handsome" I whisper.

"Hey," Jag says. "Thanks for letting me share a bed with you. It means a lot"

"Goodnight" Jag yawns and closes his eyes.

"Goodnight" I answer.

I begin to drift off to sleep when I feel Jag wrap his arms around my waist. He pulls me closer to him so that he is the big spoon and that I am the small spoon. I instantly fall asleep now that I am in Jag's arms.

*time skip*

I hear the music playing that plays every morning to wake us up and groan, not wanting to wake up just yet. I turn on my other side so that I can cuddle into Jag's chest. Jag stirs as his arms stay around me.

"How did you sleep?" he whispers to me.

"Good" I yawn. "I slept well because you were spooning me all night. It made me feel safe so I was knocked out last night" I tell him.

"That's good" he smiles.

"I might have to sleep in your bed more often then, cuz I slept great too" Jag places his chin on the top of my head as we continue to cuddle.