BB25 Reilly- Asthma Attack

Requested by: @ZAWWE_TheWriter

Y/n's POV

I can't believe that I am in the Big Brother house for the 25th Season. I am absolutely excited! After winning my competition in the backyard on premiere night, I made sure that I was not 1 of the 4 nominees.

I walk into the backyard determined to win the first HOH so that I can ensure my safety as well as I can start building relationships in the house with everyone and put myself in a good spot going forward.

The second I walk into the backyard I see that I am the last person to compete and that the competition is a balance beam. I smile to myself as balancing is something that I am great at. I also see that I have to beat Riley's time in order to become the first HOH of the season.

I begin my run on the balance beam and I quickly run as fast as I can without falling all the way to the end platform where I hit the buzzer. I see that my time on the screen is faster than Riley's and that I am now HOH.

I place my hands on my knees trying my best to catch my breath. Riley notices that I am struggling to breathe as she makes her way towards me. She places her hands on my back and begins to rub my back.

"What do you need (y/n)?" Riley asks calmly.

"I need my inhaler, it's inside" I wheeze.

Riley sprints inside as everyone else in the backyard gives me space. After what feels like forever but has probably only been 30 seconds, Riley runs back out into the backyard with my inhaler in hand. She hands it to me as I quickly take it out of her hands and put it in my mouth.

I continue to catch my breath, but it's much easier now that I have my inhaler. Riley rubs my back, which really helps. After a few minutes I can finally breathe normally.

"Thanks Riley" I smile as I give her a hug.

"No problem (y/n)" She says as she lets go of my hug. "You really scared me for a second there"

"I'm all good. It was just an asthma attack. You really helped me" I say. "I'm shaking" I put my hand out in front of me and you can see my fingers shake. Riley grabs my hands in her's.

"You're okay now" She smiles.

"All thanks to you beautiful girl" I wink as everyone else comes over to congratulate me on my win.