BB20 Brett- I'm Here for you

Requested by: tiffxoxo121597

Brett POV

I'm cuddling with (y/n) in the lounge, when I hear production call me into the diary room.

"Brett. Please go to the diary room downstairs" Production says.

"I'll be back. Don't miss me too much" I kiss (y/n) and I carefully place (y/n) onto the bed. I kiss (y/n)'s forehead.

"I love you" (y/n) smiles.

"I love you too" I smile as well.

I walk into diary room and the first thing I see is an envelope on the seat. My heart instantly drops into my stomach and I let out an audible gasp.

I walk over to the seat and pick up the letter. I sit down and open the letter.

"Dear Brett,

It is with a heavy heart to be writing you right now. I have some devastating news. Your Grandpa, has passed away. He passed in his sleep. Everyone else is fine and we want you to stay in this house. It's what Grandpa would have wanted. Grandpa didn't die in pain. He was one of your biggest fans back home.

Take care of yourself. I love you so much Brett. We will see you, when we see you.

Keep your head up. Everything if going to be okay.

All my love,

Mom"

I instantly break into tears. I can't even think straight right now. The only thing I want right now is comfort from (y/n). (y/n) always knows how to make me feel better.

I wipe my tears and I walk out of the diary room. I walk to the room I just left (y/n) in. I wrap my arms around (y/n)'s stomach and place my head on her stomach.

"How was it?" (y/n) asks. That's when I absolutely break into pieces. I begin to sob into (y/n)'s stomach.

"What's wrong love?" (y/n) asks.

"My grandpa died" I sob.

"I'm so sorry love. What do you want me to do?" (y/n) kisses the top of my head.

"Just hold me" I cry.

(y/n) knows me so well. (y/n) places one hand on my back and rubs my back as I cry. With the other hand, (y/n)'s fingers run through my hair, which helps calm me down.

"It's okay. Let it all out" (y/n) says.

"Thank you for always being here for me" I cry.

"Of course. You'd do the same from me in a heartbeat" (y/n) holds me close.

"I love you" I let out a breath.

"I love you" (y/n) kisses the top of my head.

(y/n) held me the rest of the night and I am forever grateful to have her in the house.

Word Count: 462