BB20 Brett- Flirt and Jealous

Requested by: tiffxoxo121597

Y/n POV

I would consider myself in a flirtmance with Brett not a showmance, at least not yet. At this point, I just really like to flirt with Brett. I know eventually we will become a showmance because I really like Brett.

I'm outside tanning laying on my back in the backyard. Brett comes and lays on his back next to me.

"Hi stranger" Brett smiles.

"Hi" I blush.

"You look so fucking hot in your bikini" Brett says.

"You are the sweetest" I smile.

"You look pretty good too" I say.

"Yeah. But you look the best" Brett gets the last word.

"You know what?" I ask.

"What?" Brett wonders.

"I think Winston is the hottest person in this house" I tease.

Brett grabs his heart and acts hurt. "How dare you?" Brett asks, which causes me to laugh.

*Time skip*

It's the next day and I find myself getting a midnight snack with Brett.

"Sooooo" Brett says.

"What's on your mind?" I ask.

"Do you still think Winston is the hottest guy in the house?" Brett asks.

"Yep." I say popping the p at the end, smiling.

"Whatever you say (y/n). I know deep down that I own your heart, not Winston" Brett says confidently.

*Time skip*

It's been a few days and I'm sitting outside with Angela and Kaycee. I can't go a few minutes in this house without Brett finding me.

"Oh gosh, you have to listen to the craziness coming out of (y/n)'s mouth." Brett complains.

"What?" Angela asks.

"(y/n) thinks that Winston is the hottest guy in the house." Brett gossips.

"Tea" Kaycee laughs.

"Brett is just jealous I'm not saying his name" I laugh.

"Scream it from the rooftop will you?" Brett says.

"Fine. I will" I smile.

I get up and run around the backyard yelling "Winston is the hottest guy in this house"

Brett's POV

I know that (y/n) is obviously teasing me by saying that Winston is the hottest guy in the house. And I'm not going to lie, it's making me jealous. I have had enough so I am going to find (y/n). I look around the house and find (y/n) in the kitchen.

"Come here (y/n). I just want to talk" I smirk.

(y/n) looks at me and immeditaely runs. (y/n) runs into the backyard laughing, I end up catching (y/n) and softly tackle (y/n) to the ground.

(y/n) is on the ground and I start tickling (y/n) all over. (y/n) laughs so hard (y/n) snorts which causes me to laugh too. I continue tickling all over and she continues to laugh. Eventually I stop.

"Why did you do that?" (y/n) gasps for air due to laughing so hard.

"Because. I've had enough of you saying Winston is the hottest guy in the house" I sit down next to (y/n).

"I really like you (y/n). I think it's pretty obvious because I have been flirting with you since day one. But you make me so goddamn happy. It might be to early to say this but I love you" I explain.

"I really like you too. I love you. Like a lot" (y/n) says but I cut (y/n) off with kissing (y/n) on the lips.

"So does this make us an official showmance?" (y/n) asks.

"Hell yes" I lean in and kiss (y/n) again.

Word count: 587