BB12 Hayden- Back up

Requested by: @boredgurl12398

Y/n POV

I didn't win HOH and I feel like I might go on the block. It doesn't help that the house target won HOH, Rachel. I'm just sad I didn't win because I really wanted to keep my showmance, Hayden, save too.

"You absolutely suck at comps (y/n) I just can't wait to send you home this week" Rachel says to me.

"You know what Rachel? Whatever okay. At least I actually have people in this house who care about me. All you have is Brendon and that's it." I yell.

"Rachel just leave her alone. She already feels bad she didn't win HOH so back off" Hayden says coming to my defense.

"I'm (y/n) I can't win any competitions and I have to have my boyfriend stand up for me." Rachel mimics a crying baby.

"Seriously Rachel? Grow the fuck up." Hayden says and he takes my hand and we go to the bedroom.

I lay on Hayden's chest and cry. Hayden plays with my hair.

"I'm sorry Rachel is being so mean. If I win veto this week I'll take you off" Hayden tells me.

"Thanks Hayden. I don't deserve you. I just hope I can survive this week. I want to be the one who sends Rachel home next week" I say.

"I'm so in love with you (y/n) (y/n)" Hayden whispers as he kisses me.

"I love you more Hayden Moss" I say and kiss Hayden back.

Word count: 253