BB23 Derek X- Fight Part 2

Requested by: @Ermantrude

Y/n POV

I walk out of the bathroom and slam the door in Derek X's face.

Everyone is looking at me as I exit the bathroom and I didn't even notice I had tears streaming down my face.

It's dead silent in the kitchen since most of the house speculated Derek X and I were in a showmance.

"It's fine. Go back to what you were doing." I choke out.

I walk into my bed room and grab my blanket. I wrap the blanket around my body and go up to the have not room to cry.

Derek X POV

I fucked up.

I fucked up big time.

(Y/n) is an amazing girl and I just let her slip through my fingers.

Hannah has already told me multiple times she doesn't want a showmance. So I have to go confront her and make sure I can go get (y/n) back.

I get Hannah in the storage room and I know I have to talk to her.

"Hannah. Listen. I need us to stop flirting. You said you don't want a showmance and I support that. I want to be with (y/n) if I can't be with you" I say to Hannah.

"I understand baby D. Now go get (y/n) back. You make her so happy." Hannah responds.

"Thanks Hannah. You are a real one." I respond before walking out.

I walk out of the storage room and go find (y/n).

I find (y/n) in the have not room.

"Go away Derek X. You broke my heart. I don't want to talk to you or see you" (y/n) cries.

"Fine. I'll leave you alone" I walk out of the room.

*time skip*

It's been 4 days since I got mad at (y/n) and she is avoiding me at all costs.

I have to resort to my last idea to win her back.

A house meeting.

Everyone is in the living room including (y/n). I make eye contact with (y/n) but she quickly avoids it.

"I am having a house meeting because I need to tell you guys my thoughts. This might embarrass someone but you know what. Fuck it" I say.

"4 days ago. I fucked up. I lost one of the best things I ever had in my entire life. This person walked into my life and I didn't know they would have such a huge impact on me." I continue.

"I love you (y/n). I can't imagine losing you forever. Please come back to me" I get interrupted by (y/n)'s lips connecting to mine.

"I love you too" (y/n) says as she smiles.

I won.

I got my girl back.

Word count: 462