BB24 Kyle- I Really Like You

Requested by: @Site_Self

Kyle's POV

I have been in the Big Brother house having such an amazing time. I honestly just walked into this game being myself and everyone really likes me as a person. So I think I have a really strong social game at this current time.

I do feel really attracted to this one girl and she makes me the absolute happiest.

It's (y/n). She just has such an amazing personality and never fails to put a smile on my face or make me laugh. She helps me forget about this game and sometimes that really helps.

But I'm pretty sure Alyssa has feelings for me because she has been really flirty.

*flashback*

I'm laying on the bed and Alyssa comes over and lays next to me. She cuddles on my chest.

"Wow. You really have abs" Alyssa says to me as she feels my stomach.

"You have so much muscles" Alyssa continues.

I just go along with the conversation, hoping (y/n) doesn't enter the room seeing Alyssa being all flirty with me.

*End of flashback*

I'm currently laying on the hammock with (y/n) cuddled into my chest. I am playing with her hair.

"Your hair is so soft" I say.

"Thank Ky Ky." (y/n) smiles. That's a double kill on me. Her calling me Ky Ky and seeing her smile instantly makes me blush.

"It smells like" I smell (y/n)'s hair. "Coconuts" I say.

"You are correct." (y/n) yawns cuddling more into my chest.

Alyssa walks out of the backyard in a bikini and she struts her way towards me and (y/n) in the hammock.

"On a scale from 1 to 10, how hot do I like Ky Ky?" Alyssa asks. Hearing her call me Ky Ky makes me cringe. I only like it when (y/n) calls me that.

"I don't know, a 4?" I say.

"No offense Alyssa but can you leave me alone?" I ask.

"Why? I am constantly trying to give you my attention. But all you ever seem to do is care about that thing" Alyssa points at (y/n).

"Excuse me? You do not get to go out here and disrespect (y/n) like that" I stand up for (y/n).

"Are you that fucking dumb? I like you Kyle. Like I really like you." Alyssa says.

"Well I like (y/n). I really like (y/n)." I respond.

"Screw you Kyle" Alyssa says with tears in her eyes.

"I hope you go see Julie Chen this week" Alyssa pouts.

(y/n) gets off the hammock and grabs my hand, I accept her hand into mine and we walk hand in hand to in front of Alyssa. (y/n) looks me in the eyes and kisses me on the lips. I kiss her back and place my hand behind her head deepening the kiss.

"You are so fucking mean Kyle" Alyssa storms off and walks back into the house.

"Thanks for doing that. She was really on my ass" I smile.

"I've been wanting to do that for so fucking long" (y/n) smiles.

"Your smile makes me so goddamn happy. I love you" I say.

"I love you too" (y/n) kisses my lips again.

Word count: 547