BB20 (fem x fem) Kaycee- Chill Day

Requested by: @yruwh1te

Y/N's POV

We have been locked in the house for so long now and it is starting to get boring. I wake up and I feel like I keep on reliving the same day over and over. It's the final 3, consisting of me, Tyler, and Kaycee. Kaycee and I managed to get Tyler to hang out in the bedroom with some music while we hang out in the bathroom downstairs.

"Ok Miss Kaycee, what color are we going to paint our nails for finale night?" I ask as I walk over with bottles of nail polish in my hand.

"We have to do red in order to represent the blood of the people we stabbed in the back," Kaycee says causing me to laugh.

"So true!" I join in laughing.

After we pick out our red nail polish, we then help each other put on our face masks that I got in my HOH basket.

"Thank you for giving me a summer that I will never forget," Kaycee says breaking the silence.

"Regardless of if I win or not, I already know that I have found my person for life." I say looking into her eyes.

"You (y/n) are the sweetest person I have ever met. I am so thankful that I am your person for life" Kaycee smiles as I lean in and kiss her, causing both of our face masks to get all over us.

"That was totally worth it" I giggle. "One thing about me is that you can count on me kissing you at any time"