BB21 Tommy- Best Friend and Dancing

Requested by: newsies_fan123

Y/N POV

I love being apart of the big brother house. Mostly because I'm surrounded by my best friend, Tommy Bracco. He is the funniest and sweetest human being on the planet. I am so lucky I am stuck in this house with him.

Today we were bored so Tommy decided to teach me a dance because why not. We have all the time in the world.

We started by clapping and walking into a designed spot. Once we get to our spots we actually start to dance.

I should tell you, I'm not the best dancer. I can't dance for my life but I'm doing with my best friend so, it doesn't really matter.

Then we start jumping in place with our left hand in the air. We decide to just have fun with it. So Tommy grabs me and lifts me in the air spinning me. When all the sudden we hear big brother's voice say

"Tommy, Y/n stop that."

We look at each other and smile and we start laughing. It is the best! Then we decide maybe we shouldn't dance since we most likely will get yelled at by big brother.

So we decide to bake cookies, because everyone loves cookies. And That way they won't want to evict us.

We start making cookies together when Tommy decided to sprinkle some flour on my head. Oh he is going to get it! I try to sprinkle some flour on his head but he dodges it last second and I end up falling on the kitchen floor. We both laugh it off.

Then Tommy once again tries to sprinkle some flour on my head but I can see his reflection in the oven so I run outside. I run over to the hammock where everyone is hanging out and I hide behind Jack.

Tommy finds me and pours the flour on my head. We call a Truce and fix baking the cookies. Once we are done we give them to everyone, they are all outside. And we decide to put on a show while they eat.

So while they eat we dance for them! It is great!

It is now time to go to bed since nominations are tomorrow. I get into bed but I am caught off guard by 2 arms around my neck. I turn around and see Tommy. I give him a goodnight hug and then we get into the target bed together.

"I had so much fun with you today. I really can't wait for all the fun things we will do together outside of the house." I whisper since everyone is sleeping besides Tommy and I.

"Me too. You are so much fun to hang out with too. This house can be stressful sometimes and when I am hanging out and goofing off with you I forget we are trapped in a house playing a game." Tommy whispers back as he wipes his tired eyes.

"Yeah, I agree. I'm so glad your my best friend Tommy." I whisper to him.

"I'm so glad I found my new best friend too. You're the bestest friend ever, Y/n." Tommy says.

"Goodnight Tommy. I love you." I say as I kiss his forehead.

"Goodnight Y/n. I love you too." He says back to me.

I love hanging out with my best friend in the big Brother house.

Word count: 601

—————

I hope enjoyed!

I will be on vacation till Monday so continue to request but I won't update until then!

Don't forget to vote, comment, and request!

XOXO

- Emily ❤️💋