BB23 (male x male) Kyland- Flirting and Argument

Requested by: @-marvheled

Y/n POV

I have been in the big brother house and I have the biggest crush on Kyland. We flirt all the time and he constantly gives me butterflies.

I sit down on the couch next to Kyland.

"How are you (y/n)?" Kyland asks me as I lay my head on his shoulder.

"Better now that I'm with you" I say which causes Kyland to smile.

"You make me so happy (y/n). I hope you know that" Kyland kisses my temple.

"You make me happy too Ky" I smile.

"I'm going to go to bed. Good night Ky" I say as I get up from the couch.

"Come give me a hug good night (y/n)" kyland says as he hugs me.

I wrap my arms around his waist and he wraps his arms around my back.

"Night Ky" I whisper.

"Good night handsome" Kyland says which instantly giving me butterflies.

*time skip*

I walk into the living room and see Kyland with his hands on Whitney's face and kissing her.

I instantly freeze and my heart drops.

"Shit (y/n). It's not what it looks like" Kyland tries to reason.

"I don't know about you Ky. But to me it looks like you are kissing Whitney." I say as the tears threaten to fall.

"Listen (y/n). Please let me explain" Kyland tells me.

"(Y/n) look at me" Kyland continues

Kyland walks over to Whitney slowly and places his hands and thumbs over Whitney's lips. Kyland slowly puts his lips on this thumbs which are on Whitney's lips which makes it look like he is kissing Whitney, when in reality he isn't.

I let out a sigh of relief.

"I was going to wait to say this in private but I love you (y/n)" Kyland says in front of everyone in the living room.

"Just shut up and kiss me" I say as I lean in and kiss his lip.

Kyland kisses me back and I never felt more happy.

Word count: 342