BB23 Derek X- Winning Veto

Requested by: @TeaLover1234

Y/n POV

I won the veto and I have the option to take off either of Frenchie's nominations. Frenchie nominated Derek X and Alyssa.

I'm really close with Derek X and I can't lose him in this game yet. I know that we can go far together and be a very powerful duo.

I put the veto around my neck and tell the houseguests it's time for the veto ceremony.

I look at everyone on the two couches and the two nominees.

"I have the option to veto one of Frenchie's nominations. I have decided to.... Use the veto.... On Derek X." I say as I put the veto around Derek X's neck. And he gives me a quick hug.

We both sit back down on the couch and once Frenchie replaces the nomination. I get up and end the veto meeting.

I meet Derek X in the storage room. He wraps his arms around my waist and places his head on my shoulder.

"Thank you for using the veto on me (y/n)." Derek X tells me.

"Of course. I couldn't lose you in this game yet. I think we could go really far together" I state.

"Do you want to make a final 2 with me (y/n)?" Derek X asks me.

"I would love to. Us until the very end, deal?" I hold out my pinky.

"You got yourself a deal (y/n)." Derek holds out his pinky and we connect our pinkies together and kiss the end of our hands.

Derek spins me around with my hand still in his.

"Not so fast missy" Derek says as he looks me in my eyes.

Derek leans in and gives me a kiss on the lips. I kiss back and deepen the kiss.

"Yep. It's me and you until the end (y/n)" Derek says as he wraps his arm around me and we walk out of the storage room.

Word count: 329