BB21 Nick- Passed out

Requested by: Lilacpurple101

Y/n POV

The live eviction just happened and I just watched one of my alliance members and best friend go home, Bella. But that puts even more reasons as to why I want this HOH. I want to keep myself and my showmance, Nick safe so we can make it to jury together.

I walk outside to the back yard and see the new endurance competition. Production shows us to our spots. And I hear Julie's voice come over the house.

"Hello Houseguests, this competition is called Pose In Ivy. The feet and hand  stirrups will move and you will have to move with them. The last person standing will be crowned the new HOH for this week. Let's begin." Julie said.

As Julie said it the stirrups began to move and I had to adjust. I thought this could be easy and I Could be winning my first HOH.

We are 10 minuets in when we hear Julie's voice again.

"How are you doing houseguests?" Julie asks everyone still hanging on.

We all mutter a "good."

"Well good luck and good night Houseguests." Julie says and soon Julie's voice goes out.

I hang on for a while and just focus on where I am and why I want this HOH win. And as I open my eyes I realize it's just me and Holly. That cool because we are in the same alliance but I really want this win.

A few more minuets go by and I start to feel weak. I don't feel well at all and I can feel myself about to pass out. My muscles are giving out and I have no more strength left In Me. It also doesn't help that I am on slop and I only got 4 hours of sleep. I turn to Holly and say "I can't do it any more." I look at nick as I fall and everything goes black

Nicks POV

We are doing the HOH competition and I fell pretty early but I still have faith I might be safe because my best friends and showmance, y/n, is still up there.

It's been around 2 hours since the beginning of the competition and it is now between Holly and y/n. But I keep looking at y/n and y/n does not look good at all.

"Hey Y/n how are you feeling? You look pale." Jack asks.

Good I'm not the only one who notices.

But y/n doesn't reply. I know something is going on and I'm super scared. I see y/n turn to holly and she drops. Everyone runs to holly but my mind is more focused on y/n.

I run to y/n and notice she passed out. I start freaking out. I pick her up and out of the dirt and hold her in my arms. Asking her if She can hear me.

After a minute everyone realizes y/n is passed out and everyone freaks out. Jack runs in the house to grab a medic.

The medic comes outside notices y/n is not okay immediately. He asks for help so he can put her in the diary room. So jack and I carry y/n into the diary room. As I leave the diary room I kiss her forehead and tell her "y/n I love you so much, you'll be ok."

I walk out of the diary room and everyone is quite it's just like we saw ghost. We decide to wait on the couches until y/n comes out.

I'm just praying she is ok.

Y/N POV

I wake up and I am in the diary room with some medics. They evaluate me and check my vitals and say I'm free to go.

I walk out of the diary room at 9 o clock. And everyone is on the couch waiting for me. Nick grabs me into a tight hug and whispers to me "I was so nervous for you. I'm glad you are ok. This just shows the love I have for you is real."

Everyone else hugs me and says they are glad I'm okay.  That night I cuddle Nick and fall in love with him more.

Word count: 728

I hope you enjoyed!

Don't forget to vote, comment and request!

— Emily ❤️💋

Word count: 708