BB20 Brett- Periods Suck

Requested by: tiffxoxo121597

Y/n's POV

I started my period yesterday and today I feel like total crap. The only bright side to this right now is that I am HOH so I have the room and my bathroom to myself. I'm in so much pain.

My stomach rumbles and I know this isn't going to end well. I walk into my HOH bathroom and lean over the toilet and throw up my breakfast. I hear the door open and Brett immediately rushes to my side. He grabs my hair and a pony tail holder off his wrist and puts my hair up. Then he rubs my back.

"Baby what's wrong?" Brett asks.

"I'm on my period and I'm in so much pain it's making me sick." I cry.

"It's okay my love. I'm here for you. I'm not leaving your side" Brett says.

Brett gives me a wash cloth and helps wipe my face. I flush the toilet and Brett carefully carries me to my bed.

"Thanks for taking care of me. Even on my bad days" I smile.

"I'd do anything for you. I love you on your good day and I love you on your bad days too" Brett kisses my lips.

I lay my head on Brett's chest.

"Is production doing anything to help you?" Brett asks.

"No not really and it's sucks. Once I get the medicine I am usually fine, but they won't give it to me" I sigh.

"I'm so sorry my love" Brett holds me close.

"You are not allowed to talk about production" The big brother's voice echoes throughout the HOH room.

Brett throws up his middle finger, flipping off production.

"Since they won't help you, you should try and sleep. I'll be right here when you wake" Brett runs his fingers through my hair.

*time skip*

I slept for a little bit but I still feel the same way I did before I slept.

"Brett?" I ask.

"Yes my love?" Brett responds.

"I'm having really bad cramps right now" I hiss in pain.

"Ok, what do you want me to do to help you?" Brett asks.

"Can you massage my stomach where I'm cramping?" I ask shyly.

"Of course, anything to help make you feel better" Brett smiles.

Brett comes over to me and places both of his hands on my hips. He uses his thumb to massage my lower abdomen. Then he carefully uses the palm of his hand and presses on my lower abdomen. Brett continues until I fall asleep again.

*time skip*

I finally got some help from production to help manage my period pain and I'm slowly starting to feel better.

It's now night and everyone is in bed asleep. It's just me and Brett in my bed cuddling.

"Thank you for taking care of me today bubs" I kiss Brett on the lips.

"It was my pleaser" Brett kisses me back.

Brett wraps his arms around me and I grab his hands and place them on my bare stomach.

"Better?" Brett mumbles.

"Much." I smile.

"I love you so much Brett" I yawn.

"I love you forever and always" Brett responds as we both fall asleep in each other's arms.

Word count: 538