BB24 (Male x Male) Michael- Safe

Requested by: @R4YK1NN1E

Y/N POV

My best friend in the house and the guy I have a crush on just got put on the block. I am really hoping I get picked to play in the veto so I can keep myself and Michael safe.

"It's time to pick players for the Veto competition" Daniel announces as he walks out of the diary room with a bag full of our names on chips. We all gather around and sit on the two couches.

"Only 6 people will compete for the Veto. The HOH, the 2 nominees, and 3 players picked from random draw. As HOH, I will pick first" Daniel reaches his hand in the bag and pulls a chip.

"Turner" Daniel reveals the chip. Terrance is next to pick.

"Jasmine" Terrance says. Finally Michael puts his hand in the bag and mix's them up.

Please be my name. Please be my name. I repeat over and over again in my head.

"Y/N" Michael says and I smile. I make my way up where everyone else who got picked for the veto competition is.

"Big Brother will notify when us when it is time for the competition. Good Luck" Daniel reads off his card.

After veto picks are over I quickly grab Michael and we enter the storage room together.

"Look Michael. I have your back. If I win, I'm going to take you off." I say.

"Thank you so much Y/N. I really appreciate it." Michael hugs me which causes me to blush.

*Time Skip*

"Congratulations Y/N. You have won the golden power or veto!" Nicole says as she puts the Veto around my neck.

Everyone hugs me and congratulates me on my win. When Michael hugs me I whisper in his ear, "Meet me in the storage room in 5 minutes."

5 minutes later Michael enters the storage room and we jump up and down together, We celebrate by dancing all around. I give Michael a hug. I look at his lips and I can't resist. I lean in and touch our lips together.

"I have wanted to do that for so long now" Michael smiles.

"You're cute when you smile" I say.

"Well, you're cute all the time" Michael says.

"So does this make us in a showmance?" I ask.

Michael leans in and kisses me all over my face, causing me to laugh. "Does that answer your question?" Michael says.

"Yes" I giggle.

"I am so glad I won the veto" I state.

"So you can save me?" Michael asks.

"Nope. Because if I didn't I wouldn't have been able to kiss you" I pout my lips out and Michael kisses them.

"Me too Y/N. Me too" Michael wraps his arm around me as we walk out of the storage room.

Word Count: 473

—————-

I'm back! Hopefully you enjoyed my updates. Please continue to request! I love doing requests.

?: Who are your favorite houseguests for this new season? (BB24)

My answer: My top 4 favorites are Taylor, Brittany, Michael, and Joseph.

XoXo

Emily :)