Outside the House Cody- Date Night

Requested by: @kennlees

Y/n POV

I am the oldest daughter of Memphis. Memphis recently competed on Big Brother All Stars 2. On All Stars 2, Memphis had a close friendship with Cody.

The second I laid eyes on Cody, I instantly fell in love. It was pretty much love and first sight.

I have been dating Cody for 6 months.

I get dressed for my date tonight with Cody. I straightened my hair and finish my makeup when my dad knocks on my bedroom door.

"Come in" I say.

"I just wanted to say be safe tonight. I know Cody is an amazing person and would never hurt you, be please be safe." Memphis tells me.

"I will dad. Thanks for being there for me" I bet up and hug my dad.

"I love you princess" Memphis tells me as he hugs me.

"I love you too dad" I tell my dad.

I walk downstairs and see Cody. I run up to him and I engulf him in a hug.

"Ready to go beautiful?" Cody asks me.

"Yep. I'm ready. See you later dad." I yell throughout the house.

"Bye Memphis" Cody says.

*time skip*

We arrive on the beach and I see a picnic. I sit down on the picnic blanket and start eating.

"Happy 6 months babe. I'm so happy I met you. You make me so fucking happy. I love you so much." Cody says as I cuddle into his chest.

"I love you too. Happy 6 months Cody." I giggle.

We then look at the stars and I cuddle closer into Cody because when I'm with him I feel safe.

"Laying on the beach and looking at the stars reminds me of the backyard in the big brother house" Cody laughs.

"You make me fall in love with you even more every day Cody Calafiore" I say as I kiss his lips, knowing I find my person for life.

Word count: 327