Lovers Breeding

I hope you like it. It kind of came out of no where. I didn't want this to happen at all i had something else planned but i guessed life is that way. Don't forget to vote and comment.

I am woken up by soft footsteps. The floor creaking every step that's  taken. I look around the room until my blurred eyesight seems to start adjusting to the darkness. I look around one more time and spot a large shadow just like the one that killed my parents. My eyes widen, I open my mouth to let out a loud scream but a large hand covers it muffling my screams.

"It's just me. Don't scream." I hear Mr. Marcelo say.

"Please don't do that again." I croak out. I am at the verge of tears.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you. I just wanted to show you something."  I stay silent try to catch my breath. "Did you have a bad experience? Do you want to talk about it?" I shake my head.

"Oh no it wasn't that it was just that I didn't expect anyone to wake me up and in that manner. So what did you want to show me something?" 

" I think you'll like it. Only a couple people know about this place. Francesca, two of my friends and I discovered it." I couldn't resist the urge.

"You have friends." I open my eyes wide. "and more than one." he scowls at me murmuring something I didn't understand.

"Let's go." he orders. "Before the new guards are put." I stand up and quickly put on my shoes. Thank the hobos I decided to put on appropriate clothing today. I usually sleep stark naked. Weird yes I know.  I follow him out the room and out the castle and towards the acerola trees. We walk in the dark forest in silence. His hand wraps around mine to make sure I don't get lost. I have always loved the forest but at nigh it seems to change. Those bright color turn into silvery gleaming colors. The warmth of those vibrant color turn cool and mysteries. I start hearing running water. We finally come to an exit and what I see gets me gasping. I see gleaming blue water elegantly falling on blue rocks. A pond filled with see throw glowing blue water. It bottom looks dark so dark you couldn't be able to two your hand inches from your face.

"Wow this is beautiful." I utter taking in the beauty of the night and this waterfall.

"Yeah this is what I showed you last time." I nod my head not wanting to talk. I wonder what the water feels like. I want to go in. I start removing my spaghetti strap shirt.  "what the hell are you doing."

" I want to go for a swim. Don't worry I have a sports bra and boxers on under." I walk and test the water. It is warm. I jump in. I couldn't see a thing under here it was too dark to see anything. I want Mr. Marcelo to in here I'm bored. I can't pretend I'm drowning. I can't guaranty it will work but I can try. May I shouldn't resurface. Yeah good idea.

Marcelo's P.O.V

I watch jump in the pond after testing the water.  I'm not in the mood for a swim. Plus I don't know if I have boxers on. I look at the spot where she had jumped in. Where is she? She is suppose to be coming out by now. I shouldn't worry she is just playing. Less than a minute goes by and she still hasn't resurface. I start striping and dive in after her.

Elisa's P.O.V

I  giggle at Mr. Marcelo's angry face. "You immature girl. You scared me half to death. Didn't your parents teach you not to do that?" at the sound of my parents I stop giggling, my smile turns into a frown and I feel like I am at the verge of crying but I don't. "Damn I'm sorry. I didn't mean too-." I look down and end up staring at his chest. I didn't notice we are so close. I try moving away from him but his traps me and brings me closer to his lean muscular body. We have been this way before but I didn't feel this hot before. His lifts my head so that I'm staring into his eyes. Damn it where is all this raw desire coming from. The feel of his lips on mine makes me stop thinking. He kisses me eagerly as if I am the only girl in the world. He tastes like man, like a savage man. My body feels like it's on fire. I close my eyes and melt in his arms.