CH 7 Im A Powerful Demon And Your My Weak Human Mate

"Hello there ugly versions of Edson. What do you want." He chuckles but I notice he annoyed.

"My father sent me because Edson Couldn't get you. But you were so easy to get." I laugh. Then i decide to scare him. I try getting both angry and feel lust. But just thinking about the fire brings it to my hand. Cool i was getting better.

"So you think getting me was easy now." He looks afraid. He backs away. "Tell Your father that he could come himself to get me." He gulps.

"You... You can control an element."

"Yeah i could. It funny i have it, it is the best element to control. Im getting better at it. Though i think i need some practice." I say as if i was an expert. I wanted to add it was two elements but i didn't. "Now leave me alone before decide to burn you. Actually since your my little brother. You have to stay in school. I have some plans with you. You look like the perfect person. Your sitting with me during lunch. Don't try to lave school because could sense you." That was partially true and partially a lie. He nods and i make i leave. Then i come out the closet. go to my car and drive home.

The week past quickly. I have that lunch date with my half brother. I ask him what his perfect girl was. He oddly describes a less slutty version of Stacy but an emo one. It Saturday already. I had the house ready for the sleep over. I was so excited for it. This was my first sleep over ever. I invited Idaliz, Stacy, Genesis, Bianca, Haven, Ever, Verona. Haven, Ever, and Verona arrived first.

"This is your house?" I Nod. "It looks so cool and big. The structure of it is so cool. Wow your family must be like really rich." Verna says. Really she is one that doesn't act like an emo all the time. I let them in and they start talking about exploring this place. After awhile Stacy, Genesis, and Bianca come. They loves my place also. They starts talking to the other girls about seeing everything. The last one who comes was Idaliz.. Kevin drops her off.

"This gives you an excuse to see me." He nods. Then shakes his head.

"An excuse to see you and kiss you." He pushes me close and kisses me. But then we're interrupted by ehh's ands uhh's. I laugh at them looking at us.

"Kevin you cold leave." Idaliz says then shuts the door on his face. I should be angry but i laugh. We explore the house then go shopping. We all get a makeover. Me and Stacy dye our hair darker. I make mine black. Stay's hair is a dark red and cut so that the front is longer than the back but you could still call her hair long. Idaliz makes her hair red and it comes out perfect. She stops weaning guy baggy clothes. So does, Haven, Verona and Ever. Ever and Verona make their hair blonde. Ever's hair is lighter than Verona because of her extremely pale eyes. Verona has kind of dark green eyes so her hair is the range of golden blonde. Genesis puts some caramel highlights. Bianca mkes her hair light caramel. We had fun until we saw Cortney with the other Sluts.

Hey i still haven't fixed my problem. But i tried posting something until i could get a new charger. So i hope you like it. I jus wrote what came to my head most of the time that isn't very god. So sorry an i hope you like it. Sorry about the spelling and grammar. I stink at them both. Vote comment fan if you like it, tell friends.