CH 18 I'm A Powerful Demon And Your My Weak Human Mate

Sorry for the sucky song, legend and maybe chapter. I'm not feeling to well. Tell me what need to fix and ill fix it. I really hope you don't agree with me about it being bad and i hope if you do like it that you vote ad comments

Bella P.O.V

Kyle said it will take us about two days to get to the man's castle. Yes he told me it was a castle. So far we have travel one day. We left town and went down to near the forest, from there we left the cars and went on foot. I was getting really tired. It's like my energy was being drained.

"Hey are there demons or vampires who can take energy." My brothers looked at him with confusion and curiosity.

"No. That is a power that is not real. It is only talked about in legends. If you are able to take energy from someone you can take it from nature also. That would mean you would mean that you have a endless charge of power." Frankie said. I looked at Kevin's face. It was full of confusion.

"You remember how Bella fells after practices." He nods. "She used up some of her powers. So like a battery she needs to be fully charged to work the best. Plus if any one could take energy they would be able to take the powers from others, make new powers, and people and copy other powers." Wow this is fascinating.

"How is that possible." Stacy says before I could.

"Well everything is made out of energy. It's all the same energy except in different patterns and connect different ways. The energy some people can see are like puzzles and they have different colors. Before you ask another question. There are people who can see it but not use it, but no one can take it or use it."

"Oh." I said.

"Oh so there isn't a way for someone to feel like their energy is being drained."

"Oh yeah it possible. It when energy is being copied and given to the person's mate. The power isn't exactly the same but the powers do help one another." 'So that's what's happening to us. That why she been feeling so strong and I feel so week.' I nods.

"It's time to set up camp for a the night." Kyle says. We set everything up and ate after eating, I think everyone feel asleep.

I woke to people whispering, I could still hear them clearly though.

"We have to get her away from father. If she is the one then father will try to use her power. He'll find a way for her to give him more power." I hear Frankie's voice say.

"That is if she is the one, but she isn't. She is not even pregnant, Remember the legend she is guided by her unborn daughter." Quincy says. "Also she doesn't have the power of all power. Yes she is multitalented but that doesn't mean anything. We check her power level. It was lower than any of our fledging. But just incase we could kidnapping her and keep her hostage. She did do that to both of us."

"Maybe but she could be hiding it. She has power we might not know about. You saw how easily she can get into people's mind." Frankie said, after that I couldn't hear anything. SO I stood up and went to their tent. All three of them were wide awake. I don't know if they were shocked to see me because they didn't show it. They just smiled.

"Hey sis what are you doing awake." Edson said, trying to act innocent.

"Well I was sleep and was woken up by two people whispering. And guess who it was about. Oh I don't know." I pointed to myself. They looked guilty. "May Bella know what exactly you guys were talking about and what did you think she is the one."

"Well you are kind of like the description of the girl in the legend." Quincy hesitantly said. I looked at them. I waiting for them to tell what legend they were talking about.