You +Me = Chaos 9

Here it is Chapter 9. This one is talking about part of their past. She has a sad past. SO tragic.

Shaylsse POV

I made dinner for Andrew. He comes home but he looks worried. I already have dinner set up so we wash our hands and sit down and eat. The start of the dinner is silent. 

“I have something to tell you.” We both say at the same time. You go first.” 

“Ok I’ll go first.” He tells me. “Shaylsse I knew both your brother and Andréa. It started when I was in college. I meet your brother at party. We drank to see how much beer we could hold. We held about 2 to 3 boxes of beer together. I got really drunk and that where I meet your sister. She was drunk as well. We kind of--.” He pauses for a minute. I hope it not what I think it is. “We had sex. But I want anything to do with her. What happen was a mistake.” I can‘t believe this. He and my sister. Had sex she knew him from before and didn‘t tell me. But at least he told me. I’m happy he did.  

“You hate me don’t you. You also hate your sister for not telling you.” 

“I don’t hate neither of you. I especially you. You have a real reason to hate me. My past… My past isn’t good.” 

“I was fifteen when it happened. The guy did like me a lot but he had to leave. He family was moving and my older sister didn’t like him. I found out about this two month after he left. I…I was. I was pregnant with his baby.” I looked up at his face. It was emotion less but something told me it was not what I thought. “I was happy that I was pregnant. I didn’t care that I was to young to have a child I wasn’t giving it up for adoption. I had the money to take care of him and I didn’t care what people thought of me. I was taking care of myself. I went to the doctor and paid them to stay quiet. I was four month when it happen. I was in my house alone. I drank some juice my older sister gave me and then fell asleep. When I woke up I there was blood every where. I know I couldn’t drive so I called my brother told him everything. He came quickly and drove me to the hospital. In the hospital they told me I had a miscarriage. That I lost my baby. I was devastated. I got depressed and rarely ate anything.” By the ends I had tears rolling down my face. No one else knew just me and my brother and now Andrew. I looked at him. His face was still emotionless. He hates me. “See I told you that you had the real reason to hate me.” I said in a whisper. 

“I don’t hate you. It just shocked. I’m sorry. I’m so sorry.”

Andrew POV

She got pregnant and lost her child.  

“See I told you that you had the real reason to hate me.” she said in a whisper.  

“I don’t hate you. It just shocked. I’m sorry. I’m so sorry.” I wish so much I would have been there with her. I stand up go to her and put my arms around her. I then carry her to bed because she is still crying. That why she fainted when Andréa told her she was pregnant.  

“Don’t cry.” I say my voices muffled as if I were about to cry and I was. Every tear she shed hurt me like sharp glass. “We can have how many children you want.” She looks up at me her eyes so puffy and red. She shakes her head. 

“I’m scared what if… what if I lose my baby again. It going to kill me. I don’t think I can take it.” 

“Remember I’ll always be there for you no matter what.” I try smiling. “We could always try again or we can adopt.” I know she doesn’t want to. 

“I want my own kids or at least one of my own.” She feel quiet for a moment. “I don’t know why it happened. I was taking such good care. The doctors told me the baby was healthy as can be.”