You+Me=Chaos Ch 1 Section 2 part A

“Hey Shay.” Damien says to me with a grin. He seems to be a little flustered his tan skin looking slightly red and his hair messy as if he had been passing his hand through it multiple times. He is nervous I can tell and I also can tell that he was going to ask me something. I didn’t like where this conversation might go but I continued it anyways. 

“Hello Damien. What can I do for you?” I ask afraid of what might happen but trying to be polite to him because he really is a nice guy.

“Well you can go on a—.” I instantly interrupt him.

“No.” I say. His face sadden but perks up when I giggle. He knew he I am playing with him.

“But—.” He attempts speaking again and getting the same answer as before. I chuckle proud of myself for turning a rejection into something fun for both of us. It’s not that I didn’t like him because it he extremely hot but he is more of the kind of guy I’m friends with. Not boyfriend material, well at least for me. I have the tendency of intimidating my boyfriends. I grin forgetting where I am.

“No.”

“Are—.”

“No.” He groans in frustration making me chuckle. “Okay I’ll stop saying no. What did you want to ask me?” I declare innocently.

“Do you want to come over for dinner?” He asks grudgingly his shoulders hunching forwards from disappointment of not having a date with me.

“Sure I’d love to, but I have to tell my sisters though.” He smiles at me excitedly before nodding excessively. I pull out my phone and dial my sister’s number. “Hey Andréa I can’t make it for dinner.”

“Why?” She asks nosely.

“My FRIEND asked me over for dinner at his house.” I say putting emphasis on the friend part knowing she has a dirty mind.   

“Yeah friend more like—.” I know exactly how it was going to end. ‘Yeah more like your fuck buddy.’ No she doesn’t think I’m a slut but she is very annoying always wanting to know about my sex life and all my secrets as if she had something planned for them. I always just ignored her little intrusions in my life. I do love her but she can get annoying.

“Yeah well bye. Got to go.” I interrupt not wanting to hear the rest and hanging up the minute I finish my sentence. “Well can you pick me up at this address?” I tell Damien as he eagerly jots down my address.

“I’ll be there at around 6 we have dinner at around seven.”He tells me practically bouncing from the walls in excitement.  I smile blankly at him before heading to Mr. Taylor’s classroom. When I enter the room there is no one there but Mr. Taylor who is cleaning the white boards. I quietly sit down on the first seat just to watch his  flexing bulging through his shirt. Wow this is so enjoyable. Maybe he could shake that very round bottom of his and this is going to be my favorite class. He turns around finally spotting me.

“Well you’re early. Does that mean you’ll pay attention in my class today?” He asks with a raised eyebrow.

Not unless you start striping. I would pay attention more often if you taught class naked, I thought as his face reddens. “Oh I said that out loud?” He nods probably too shocked to answer with words. “So I didn’t say anything stupid and embarrassing about myself.” He nods. “Fine with me.” His mouth falls open from my openness. “What. I can vouch that every girl in this school is think about the same thing but I have the balls to say it.” I proclaim to him just as students start walking into the class.

“Hey Shay. Why is Mr. Taylor’s face red?” Janesse asks as she slides into her seat. I just smirk at her and mouth to her ‘I’ll tell you later.’ She simply rolls her eyes and faces forward paying attention to Mr. Taylor lecture. While I just picture him dancing around naked.